Cunningham Needs Your $$$$!

High Speed Steel,Oct 1 2004, 10:54 PM]
Again decision 2004, I find myself responding to a post for a third time, which is not normal for me.

Yes we know. You are actually engaging in debate. Thats a no-no for the TWU.

But Machinists are men of conviction, and have big hearts, and will be willing to sign the "Sympathy Cards" you profess to have distributed for your failed representational vote...You know, put the final nail in the coffin...!!!! ;)

Whose, the TWU's? They already bought it right?

As for the amfa shirts..... At times Toilet Paper is in short supply :shock:

Well if you want yo fork over $10 for a wipe go right ahead. Now we know how big of an ass you really are if you need something that big to wipe yourself.

How many are willing to fork over $10 for a TWU shirt?

You're a real hero decision 2004 ;)

-------------------------------

Hackman said:
Yeah, I think saw your twu panties were in a knot twuer. "Watch what happens", and your twu temper is at 20,000 feet and climbing like an F-15. I thought you were done here ranting and raving? Get tired of beating on your wife? So you came back and thought you would try a little keyboard abuse again? Ask Burdchit how he gets away with it, I am sure he can give you some tips.

It was a difficult decision for Dan to stand up to "the Man" and the burning desire to terminate him for anything. They have been gunning for him for years, with the twu's "rat patrol" helping of course. They like twu cowards, not AMFA fighters. Unlike what a typical twu cultist pussy would do, Dan stood his ground in this fight, a twu believer always folds, just look at your cowardly twu leaders as a prime example....or you for that matter. Never fight, always run and cower. You have run your mouth about Dans' termination and your siding with what the company and its company union have told you. You don't know what happened, but you will soon. I am sure of it. ;)
[post="186663"][/post]​

You're a down right hoot Hackman. Hey, have you held up any signs lately????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know more than you think I do Hackman!!!! As for fighting...........I fought amfa................AND WON!!!!!!! "Dan the Martyr".....has a nice ring to it, don't you think??

mar·tyr [ mrtər ]

noun (plural mar·tyrs)

1. somebody put to death: somebody who chooses to die rather than deny religious or political beliefs

2. somebody who makes sacrifices: somebody who makes sacrifices or suffers greatly in order to advance a cause or principle

3. somebody in pain: somebody who experiences frequent or constant pain as a result of something

4. somebody seeking attention: somebody who complains a great deal in order to get sympathy from others (that sounds just like ole Danny boy!!)

Unfortunately, martyrs don't usually come out the "winners" now do they Hackman???!!! How long has he been out of work now?? No wonder he created the Paypal account!!! He must be hurtin'!!!!!

twuer said:
You're a down right hoot Hackman. Hey, have you held up any signs lately????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know more than you think I do Hackman!!!! As for fighting...........I fought amfa................AND WON!!!!!!! "Dan the Martyr".....has a nice ring to it, don't you think??

mar·tyr [ mrtər ]

noun (plural mar·tyrs)

1. somebody put to death: somebody who chooses to die rather than deny religious or political beliefs

2. somebody who makes sacrifices: somebody who makes sacrifices or suffers greatly in order to advance a cause or principle

3. somebody in pain: somebody who experiences frequent or constant pain as a result of something

4. somebody seeking attention: somebody who complains a great deal in order to get sympathy from others (that sounds just like ole Danny boy!!)

Unfortunately, martyrs don't usually come out the "winners" now do they Hackman???!!! How long has he been out of work now?? No wonder he created the Paypal account!!! He must be hurtin'!!!!!
[post="188491"][/post]​

Yeah, I got a sign for ya moron, its right here on my left hand, and no... it doesn't mean your number one. ;)

You know more than I think? I seriously doubt it. Did your twu bubba buddy cio teach you that one? Sounds like a familiar cio quote. If all you've got is what you have displayed here twu bubba, then your about as worrysome as a cloudy day.

If you have fought AMFA and WON twuer, then why is there another card drive? (I got several today) Seems to me its a very hollow "victory", and your enemy is getting right back up to come at you again. Hmmm... be glad your not a boxer.

Like I said, you'll soon see very "interesting" events I'm sure you will enjoy with your exaultations of victories you presume to have won.

BTW, can you give us the link for Dan's PayPal account? I'm sure many would like to contribute.

De-lu-sion (di-loo'-zhen) n. The act of deluding or the state of being deluded. 2. A false belief held in spite of invalidating evidence. 3. The twu bubba twuer proclaiming victory, even though another AMFA card is going full force. :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes:

FULL FORCE????? That's better than "watch what happens next" Hackman!!!!!!

I was down at the union hall yesterday. You should see the pile of "join amfa" of cards that have accumulated. It's quite amusing. I never knew there were so many "funny" and somewhat "crude" :) named people at AA!!!!

Oh, and Hackman, you do know what else comes in "piles" don't you.?? Glad to see amfa following suit! :D

I understand the case was presented this week on company man dan. Indications are, Amfa presented the case typical of the FM1 and 2 cases!

Checking it Out said:
I understand the case was presented this week on company man dan. Indications are, Amfa presented the case typical of the FM1 and 2 cases!
[post="189284"][/post]​

Once again,

You dont know chit, and your fishing expeditions on this issue will fail.