Nightwatch

Veteran
Jun 8, 2004
*Copied from themechanic-com

Received: 09/14/04 09:39:38 EDT
Name: AMFA@AA
E-Mail: [email protected]
Employer: A A

One of our own needs your support. Dan Cunningham, a mechanic from AFW, was terminated by the company for supporting AMFA. The company demanded that he remove a TWU issued T-shirt, that claimed the TWU was the best union around, that he modified. His modification included a partial list of the concessions that Jim Little put in place with the statement "You decide".

Obviously this case is a winner. The company allowed the workplace to become a political forum when they allowed the TWU to issue these shirts, promoting the TWU, on company property. However the TWU does not want to bring this case forward and they keep pushing back his arbitration hearing. Clearly the TWUs motive is to cause our brother financial hardship. And its working. Dan has a family to support, he can use our help. I would ask you to donate what ever you feel is appropriate and let’s show both the TWU and the company that we will support those who speak the truth and work towards getting AMFA.

Contact any AMFA@AA Organizer or [email protected] for more information on how to help our true Union Brother in need.

First off...Dan was not terminated for supporting AMFA, and this guy thinks his case is a winner? Oh yeah, forgot, he thinks amfa is a winner too.HAHAHA!..Donate what we feel is appropriate? OK, the brick's in the mail....HAHAHA!

Hmmmm, allow me to suggest that Local 12 associate members each pledge $500/mo. to poor Dan. Is he still married? Let me know if he needs to sell his Harley.

Nightwatch said:
*Copied from themechanic-com
Received: 09/14/04 09:39:38 EDT
Name: AMFA@AA
E-Mail: [email protected]
Employer: A A

One of our own needs your support. Dan Cunningham, a mechanic from AFW, was terminated by the company for supporting AMFA. The company demanded that he remove a TWU issued T-shirt, that claimed the TWU was the best union around, that he modified. His modification included a partial list of the concessions that Jim Little put in place with the statement "You decide".

Obviously this case is a winner. The company allowed the workplace to become a political forum when they allowed the TWU to issue these shirts, promoting the TWU, on company property. However the TWU does not want to bring this case forward and they keep pushing back his arbitration hearing. Clearly the TWUs motive is to cause our brother financial hardship. And its working. Dan has a family to support, he can use our help. I would ask you to donate what ever you feel is appropriate and let’s show both the TWU and the company that we will support those who speak the truth and work towards getting AMFA.

Contact any AMFA@AA Organizer or [email protected] for more information on how to help our true Union Brother in need.
First off...Dan was not terminated for supporting AMFA, and this guy thinks his case is a winner? Oh yeah, forgot, he thinks amfa is a winner too.HAHAHA!..Donate what we feel is appropriate? OK, the brick's in the mail....HAHAHA!
[post="180242"][/post]​

So what was he terminated for NW?

Thanks for informing me that Dan might need some help.

I'll contact him tommorrow and send him part of my savings account if he needs it.

Nightbitch,

In case you have never heard the story old geezer, (I believe MCI was going under with TWA/iam about then). When Hooter gate went down at AFW, and some of your "team twu" were on the street, Dan stepped up to lead the charge to get them back to work. These are the same team twu punks, drunks and cowards that rejoice because the company terminated him for a t-shirt that the twu went and cried to management about.

Dan has helped many fight management when they were in trouble and being sold out by the twu "bubba club". He has saved many from unwarranted disipline and terminations.

The company knows they are going to lose when Dan's case comes up, and the AMFA drive will go on either way.

Hey calvin, were you at the twu "cry and moan cause we lost our bubbas" meeting today? Well coward, if you were, how come you didn't say any of your tough guy twu diatribe you PM'd to me? I'm still waiting..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hack........... Don't worry about the punks drunks and cowards, they are on a short leash and don't even know it. The fact of the matter is that Dan will be back soon and it is one of the the twu's and companies greatest nightmares.

I may be wrong here, but I think he was terminated for being real stupid. He was under the presumption that he was untouchable, well guess what, he wasn't.

Nightwatch said:
I may be wrong here, but I think he was terminated for being real stupid. He was under the presumption that he was untouchable, well guess what, he wasn't.
[post="180746"][/post]​
You presume wrong nightbitch. What put Dan in this postion is the fact that he stands up for what he believes in. You fit in real well with the twu ,since you are spinliss. That is the reason why we have been getting these piece of #### contracts over the last forty or so years,but that will be changing in the near future because the twu will not be on the property for long.

767 mechanic said:
You presume wrong nightbitch. What put Dan in this postion is the fact that he stands up for what he believes in. You fit in real well with the twu ,since you are spinliss. That is the reason why we have been getting these piece of #### contracts over the last forty or so years,but that will be changing in the near future because the twu will not be on the property for long.
[post="180766"][/post]​

Hmmm...what put Dan in that position is what? By your logic then everyone that didn't walk out with him was spinliss also, whatever the heck spinliss is. Did you walk? And you quite possibly should turn and slap your brother for voting those contracts into play. BTW, if TWU would leave the property the contract would remain, so you're wrong again :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nightwatch said:
Hmmm...what put Dan in that position is what? By your logic then everyone that didn't walk out with him was spinliss also, whatever the heck spinliss is. Did you walk? And you quite possibly should turn and slap your brother for voting those contracts into play. BTW, if TWU would leave the property the contract would remain, so you're wrong again :shock: :shock: :shock:
[post="180815"][/post]​
What put Dan in that position is what ,what? Are you base Nightbitch? Apparently. Yes, we would have the worst contract in the industry if (when) the twu leaves the property, another remnant of the twu "concessions for dues". How's US Air doing with the iam concessions? They can give more, can't they? :rolleyes: Worked well for TWA also, wouldn't ya say?

And your point is what? That amfa has the ability to blame the ousted unions for their continuing inability to negotiate a decent contract? Wasn't it SWA that just asked/voted to extend their IBT contract...your amfa is WORTHLESS, and it's starting to really show.

Nightwatch said:
And your point is what? That amfa has the ability to blame the ousted unions for their continuing inability to negotiate a decent contract? Wasn't it SWA that just asked/voted to extend their IBT contract...your amfa is WORTHLESS, and it's starting to really show.
[post="180866"][/post]​
Nightbitch,

The ousted industrial unions were ousted for a reason....they can no longer represent M@R, the ramp comes first and always will. Nighty, you can deny, duck and twist all you want, the fact remains; AMFA inherited many unenforcable contracts from the industrial unions. Like a spoiled sellout brat, the iam gave away the whole maintenance program at UAL before AMFA ousted them. The iam wouldn't even represent the retirees that paid dues to the crooks for thirty years.

At SWA the ibt failed to listen to the members and they took them out for who? AMFA. Looks like they are pretty satisfied at the moment. They decided to take the money (appx $43hr) instead of going through two years of negotiations like the twu FA's just did. Probably a smart move. After all, if it wasn't for AMFA at NWA, mostly likely an ibt SWA would be stuck at $35hr with dimes and nickel raises for the three year extension.

NWA set the bar for the industry with negotiations that went all the way to a PEB and very close to a strike. They mechanics were walking, something the twu would never do, they don't lead, they follow. This was a fight the twu would have never pushed this far. The docile twu would have caved at the first sign they would lose the almighty dues dollar.

Companies can violate contracts at will, and its up the the union to fight it. Its a fact AMFA does this, they fight. You twu clowns blame AMFA for layoffs, base closings, and many other events that rouge airline managements commit against the employees. Its always AMFA's fault these management bastards crap on their employees and violate the contract. Airline management wants to make life as difficult as they can on AMFA. Why? Because they would rather have docile unions they can corrupt. The prefer to have unions like the twu they can easily manipulate. Our own AA management has said; "We would rather work with the twu". Hmmm, I wonder why. Currently there is a local 514 president that called the former VP of Maintenance Dave Kruse, "brother Kruse". I see something real WRONG with that! Don't you agree? Probably not.

Nighty, I guess your happy with a union that will never really fight. The twu will never be accountable for their actions (or lack there of), and thinks of the skill of the AMT as a tool only to be used to get the ramp $25hr at contract time. We are still waiting for Do-little to take action for the unshared sacrifice of AA management. I would think since your ex-TWA, you would be tired of groveling for dimes and nickels as a management boot-licker. I would think most of the ex-TWA mechanics that took it in the crack so many times would want to finally be in a fighting mood in a union of MECHANICS and RELATED industry wide, but you would rather grovel at the Shrine of the twu Bus. Thankfully everyone is not like you.

Hackman,Sep 17 2004, 01:52 AM]

the ramp comes first and always will.

Hackman; While the rest of your post was right on target this part is off.

The fact is with the TWU the International comes first and always will.

Dont fall into the divide and conquer routine that the TWU and the company have indoctrinated us into. The ramp is not our enemy. They are victims of the TWUs disinformation also. Lets face it, their job is not much different that the longshoremans job, but they make a fraction of what they make and their real wage has actually been on a steeper decline than ours has for the last twenty years. They need a real union too. The TWU has brokered minimum wage jobs at Triangle, Worldwide and others, then turned around and used those low TWU wages to intimidate our fleet guys to work for less.

Yes, we are trying to get out of the TWU, and for good reason, but Ramp should do the same.

yeah Hackman...listen to Bob like the follower you are. Always blame the TWU for all evils in the world.....you guys suck.

Nightwatch said:
yeah Hackman...listen to Bob like the follower you are. Always blame the TWU for all evils in the world.....you guys suck.
[post="182981"][/post]​

If the shoe fits wear it. The twu otherwise known as the great satan.