Cunningham Needs Your $$$$!

Nightwatch said:
yeah Hackman...listen to Bob like the follower you are. Always blame the TWU for all evils in the world.....you guys suck.
[post="182981"][/post]​
If I was a follower Nighty, I'd be in the twu "Punks, Drunks, and Cowards ....show us the shared sacrifice" crowd.... like yourself, but I have lived with the results of 20 years of twu lies and concessions. That's far too long. Its time for a twu divorce.

I would think being at a failed airline (TWA) for so long, you would wake up to the fact that concessions for jobs (dues) is does not and will not work. Look at US Air, as the twu is the first to bend over....again and again.

Alas, I'm might as well be talking to a light switch, your a base twu provocature whose idiocy is only exceeded by his ignorance.

....and yes I do mean base. :huh:

Now that just plain hurts me deeply Hackoff. So after 20 years you decide to jump from the fire into the frying pan, makes sense to me bruddahman. Alas, I might as well be talking to an inspector.

Decision 2004 said:
Thanks for informing me that Dan might need some help.

I'll contact him tommorrow and send him part of my savings account if he needs it.
[post="180650"][/post]​

Hey Dave, I hear that Dan has himself a PayPal account. Boy, that's pretty convenient wouldn't you say?? Makes himself a martyr (what a joke!!) then collects on it!!!!!

BRILLIANT I TELL YA, DAMN RIGHT BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

I thought AMFA was trying to get his job back??? How's that workin' for him???

Bill said:
Hey Dave, I hear that Dan has himself a PayPal account. Boy, that's pretty convenient wouldn't you say?? Makes himself a martyr (what a joke!!) then collects on it!!!!!

BRILLIANT I TELL YA, DAMN RIGHT BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
I thought AMFA was trying to get his job back??? How's that workin' for him???
[post="185844"][/post]​

Really? A PayPal account? Post the link so we can donate. Or is that another cio rumor? Do tell.....

Damn right he's brilliant. ;) Watch what happens. :shock:

Hackman said:
Really? A PayPal account? Post the link so we can donate. Or is that another cio rumor? Do tell.....

Damn right he's brilliant. ;) Watch what happens. :shock:
[post="186062"][/post]​

Watch what happens next??????????????????? Are you kidding me???????????????????? :shock: Seems we have heard those words before Hackman! A lot of good they did ya' the first 100 or so times you wannabes said that. Makes for a pretty good laugh though! :lol:

Oh, and I heard the same thing Bill did. Rumor or not, that's what's "floating" around. If you want to contribute to the martyrdom, maybe you should ask the martyr himself. :lol: :

One more thing..............I personally would not use the word "BRILLIANT" to describe Dan Cunningham! Too many other better adjectives out there! :wacko: :)

twuer said:
Watch what happens next??????????????????? Are you kidding me???????????????????? :shock: Seems we have heard those words before Hackman! A lot of good they did ya' the first 100 or so times you wannabes said that. Makes for a pretty good laugh though! :lol:

Oh, and I heard the same thing Bill did. Rumor or not, that's what's "floating" around. If you want to contribute to the martyrdom, maybe you should ask the martyr himself. :lol: :
One more thing..............I personally would not use the word "BRILLIANT" to describe Dan Cunningham! Too many other better adjectives out there! :wacko: :)
[post="186265"][/post]​

Looks like you got to twuer Hackman, keep up the good work!!!

I find it odd that twu supporters would like to see Cunningham get fired but, thats the twu mentality, on second it's not odd t all, it's just their dictatorship beliefs!!!

No Rusty, Hackman did not "get to me", I just find it kind of funny that that particular phrase keeps coming up with you guys. Watch what happens (next)????? We are waiting, we have been waiting and unfortunately for you we will be waiting a really long time!!!!!!

Cunningham made some poor choices in his efforts to become a martyr. And over a shirt??????? He defied a simple command, three to be more specific. Give me a break!!!!! I'm glad he has a Harley. I hear the open road calling his name!!! Maybe he can find work out there somewhere!!

twuer said:
No Rusty, Hackman did not "get to me", I just find it kind of funny that that particular phrase keeps coming up with you guys. Watch what happens (next)????? We are waiting, we have been waiting and unfortunately for you we will be waiting a really long time!!!!!!

Cunningham made some poor choices in his efforts to become a martyr. And over a shirt??????? He defied a simple command, three to be more specific. Give me a break!!!!! I'm glad he has a Harley. I hear the open road calling his name!!! Maybe he can find work out there somewhere!!
[post="186518"][/post]​

Watch what happens (next)?????

Concessions by the TWU!

OF course there will be "tough questions" first.....

twuer said:
Cunningham made some poor choices in his efforts to become a martyr. And over a shirt??????? He defied a simple command, three to be more specific. Give me a break!!!!!
[post="186518"][/post]​

Spoken like a true twu-company man. You are starting to sound like the appointed e-board member who whined his butt off to the company about the shirt. What was his name, you know the drunk from Chicago? :shock: :shock:

You know, I thought about donating my pet Goose "Delle"' to Cunningham for his Thanksgiving feast! But I am not sure I can part with him. He is amusing to watch, especially when I say "TWU" to him. He hangs his head and waddles off to find a place to cower..... :huh:

It's really quite funny :D

-------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
You know, I thought about donating my pet Goose "Delle"' to Cunningham for his Thanksgiving feast! But I am not sure I can part with him. He is amusing to watch, especially when I say "TWU" to him. He hangs his head and waddles off to find a place to cower..... :huh:

It's really quite funny :D

-------------------------------------
[post="186627"][/post]​

Your superior words of wisdom and debate outshine Dan Quayle.

Please take your show to the floor of the hangars and shops, I will folow up and get the cards signed.

Speaking of Steel and Cards Signed, I understand your machinist friends have had enough of the Troyer, Rhinehart show and are now signing cards.

Cards in the machine shop today. AMFA t-shirts on their backs tommorow.

Decision 2004 said:

Please take your show to the floor of the hangars and shops, I will folow up and get the cards signed.

Speaking of Steel and Cards Signed, I understand your machinist friends have had enough of the Troyer, Rhinehart show and are now signing cards.

[post="186639"][/post]​

I hope my words of wisdom outshine Dan Quayle, because I am a Democrat...!!! ;)

-----------------------------------

twuer said:

[post="186518"][/post]​
Yeah, I think saw your twu panties were in a knot twuer. "Watch what happens", and your twu temper is at 20,000 feet and climbing like an F-15. I thought you were done here ranting and raving? Get tired of beating on your wife? So you came back and thought you would try a little keyboard abuse again? Ask Burdchit how he gets away with it, I am sure he can give you some tips.

It was a difficult decision for Dan to stand up to "the Man" and the burning desire to terminate him for anything. They have been gunning for him for years, with the twu's "rat patrol" helping of course. They like twu cowards, not AMFA fighters. Unlike what a typical twu cultist pussy would do, Dan stood his ground in this fight, a twu believer always folds, just look at your cowardly twu leaders as a prime example....or you for that matter. Never fight, always run and cower. You have run your mouth about Dans' termination and your siding with what the company and its company union have told you. You don't know what happened, but you will soon. I am sure of it. ;)

Decision 2004 said:

[post="186639"][/post]​

decision 2004, It is not normal for me to respond to the same post twice. But in your case, I can see merit. I have allready taken my message to the hanger, and shop floor's, and the consensus was that you guy's "pretty well suck"...!!!!! And that includes amfa as well..!!!!! :shock:

Have a nice "TWU" weekend...... :up:

------------------------------------

Decision 2004 said:

[post="186639"][/post]​

Again decision 2004, I find myself responding to a post for a third time, which is not normal for me. But Machinists are men of conviction, and have big hearts, and will be willing to sign the "Sympathy Cards" you profess to have distributed for your failed representational vote...You know, put the final nail in the coffin...!!!! ;)

As for the amfa shirts..... At times Toilet Paper is in short supply :shock:

You're a real hero decision 2004 ;)

-------------------------------