Amfa's Truth Begins!

NyQuill

Feb 16, 2004
Did we get that democratic vote you spoke of?

quote: from QA1 on air-mechanic.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes the 300K will be paid back to AMFA National once The AMFA is representing us. The funds were loaned to us for a lawsuit that was filed against AA for violating our right to organize. Without the legal language that was won in that case we would not be in the position today to be able to file the cards with the NMB.

At this time it will only cost you $18.70 (per person).

AMFA NEC approved the loan.

TRUTH Cowboy?
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seguro, the new "TACTIC" that A.M.F.A. uses is called the TRUTH, something that the twu doesn't know anything about!

I, and 1,000's of AA union membership DID NOT VOTE on this loan we will have to assume if amfa is voted in..

What else has amfa neglected to allow us knowledge of prior to the vote?

NyQuill said:

Yes the 300K will be paid back to AMFA National once The AMFA is representing us. The funds were loaned to us for a lawsuit that was filed against AA for violating our right to organize. Without the legal language that was won in that case we would not be in the position today to be able to file the cards with the NMB.

TRUTH Cowboy?
quote:
Seguro, the new "TACTIC" that A.M.F.A. uses is called the TRUTH, something that the twu doesn't know anything about!

I, and 1,000's of AA union membership DID NOT VOTE on this loan we will have to assume if amfa is voted in..

Better get a big band-aide amfa!!! That's a big boo-boo!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No comments on this one???????

Don't try justifying it!!!!!

Are you an AMFA member? You are being rediculous here. Did the International ask the members if they could go out and buy themselves over $300,000 on cars for themselves? Thats right, you contributed $3 to buy a car for Sonny, or some other International rep. They spent over $2 million in a pathetic attempt to organize Delta, another $20 of your dues down the toilet and not used for you. How about moving out of Local 100 onto Broadway, another $10 of your dues. When you get down to it how much of the $9million we collectively pay actually goes towards our needs?

If you dont want to be saddled with the $18 that would come out of our dues then vote no. If you would rather be saddled with and have your dues pay for cars ($3), luxury offices($10), organizing drives a Delta($20), fighting RTW in Oklahoma ($?) and who knows what else that does not help us get better contracts without the ability to hold those who did the spending accountable, then stay with the TWU.

Well if you dont like it then start a petition to not have to pay it. Or start a recall drive for the officers who approved the loan if they dont make it a grant. Those options will be available to you, unlike with the TWU where they can spend over $300 k on cars for themselves and have us pay for it.

Did we vote already?

Don't try justifying it!!!!!

Why not?

How much money was spent hiring the PR firm twu needed to improve their image?

Why does the twu need help with their image?

I don't recall getting to vote on this!!!

Wish I could get a piece of that Lear Jet that the IAM bought with my dues!
A quick ride in the NASCAR might make me feel better (NOT).
Maybe a night in Peterpaul's Las Vegas Penthouse?
Or they could sell the IAM 141m local union hall and share the proceeds with the members 'WHO PAID FOR IT'!!!

We (The Membership) did not have an opportunity to vote on 'any of these actions'!!!

Its' gone along with our IAM ESOP scam.

We are better for it being gone!

As it won't happen to us "again"!!

Bob,

They are just grabbing at straws 'again'.

Take Care,
:up: UAL_TECH

UAL_TECH said:
Wish I could get a piece of that Lear Jet that the IAM bought with my dues!
A quick ride in the NASCAR might make me feel better (NOT).
Maybe a night in Peterpaul's Las Vegas Penthouse?
Or they could sell the IAM 141m local union hall and share the proceeds with the members 'WHO PAID FOR IT'!!!

We (The Membership) did not have an opportunity to vote on 'any of these actions'!!!

Its' gone along with our IAM ESOP scam.

We are better for it being gone!

As it won't happen to us "again"!!

Bob,

They are just grabbing at straws 'again'.

Take Care,
:up: UAL_TECH
Yea, but the more desperate they become the easier it is to debate them.

A few more weeks and they probably wont even post anymore. Look at all the threads they already avoid!

They are using the same skills that they bring to the contract negotiations table here, only here everyone, not just the company can see how hopeless they are!

NyQuill said:

TRUTH Cowboy?
quote:

This is from "Airmechanic.com". posted by "Administrator, Feb, 22 2004.
It is in response to the same claim as is posted by Seguro on Airmechanic.com
"If you had even half a brain and would do some research, you would find the "loan" you speak of was challenged by one of the NWA Agency Fee Dues Objectors. In the end, the "loan" was removed from the books and the expenditure was re-classifed and a non-germane expenditure. WE owe AMFA National NOTHING!"

"Why don't you do some research before spewing this crap before you end up in court on a libel cahrge?"

Now call AMFA national or E-Mail the AMFA national. Get to facts and stop embarrassing yourself. :huh: :up:

So who paid for the lawyers and court fees for the case?
Please post the receipt as "paid in full"

Come on now, no answer? Wonder why. Again amfa cought lying to the membership even BEFORE they gain Bargaining Agent, probably not a first. This will make good print on the floor for all to read.

Superside said:
NyQuill said:

TRUTH Cowboy?
quote:

"If you had even half a brain and would do some research, you would find the "loan" you speak of was challenged by one of the NWA Agency Fee Dues Objectors. In the end, the "loan" was removed from the books and the expenditure was re-classifed and a non-germane expenditure. WE owe AMFA National NOTHING!"

"Why don't you do some research before spewing this crap before you end up in court on a libel cahrge?"

Now call AMFA national or E-Mail the AMFA national. Get to facts and stop embarrassing yourself. :huh: :up:
I beleive you are speaking of the site that Dave Stewart runs. Is his screen name "Administrator"???? I guess that makes him feel important. Have you seen what is said on airmechanic.com? Not a place I normally associate myself with. Pretty raunchy!!

Why should we (the TWU supporters) believe anything Dave has to say? He's on a mission from Delle!! He doesn't seem to believe anything we have to say. He blows things WAY out of porportion!! Everyone knows that, even his amfa buddies have said that in the past!

Point is, and I have made this point several times before and got very little response, is that you guys get on these boards and claim that amfa is more democratic, better for the profession and so much "holier than thou" and can't admit fault when it hits you in the face. There is no such thing as a perfect union so quit preaching that amfa is beyond reproach.

Point is, and I have made this point several times before and got very little response, is that you guys get on these boards and claim that amfa is more democratic, better for the profession and so much "holier than thou" and can't admit fault when it hits you in the face. There is no such thing as a perfect union so quit preaching that amfa is beyond reproach.

burchette, your above post is typical twu vomit. Since you hide behind an alias I must assume you are burchette. If not simply state your real name if you are man enough.
As for your post no one ever said that AMFA was perfect or that they are "holier than thou". Post me something signed with a real name stating as such. But I will state for you that AMFA is better than the twu. AMFA is democratic and holds all union officials and the union itself accountable for their actions.

twuer said:
Superside said:
NyQuill said:

TRUTH Cowboy?
quote:

I beleive you are speaking of the site that Dave Stewart runs. Is his screen name "Administrator"???? I guess that makes him feel important. Have you seen what is said on airmechanic.com? Not a place I normally associate myself with. Pretty raunchy!!

Why should we (the TWU supporters) believe anything Dave has to say? He's on a mission from Delle!! He doesn't seem to believe anything we have to say. He blows things WAY out of porportion!! Everyone knows that, even his amfa buddies have said that in the past!

OK NyQuill, CIO,Twuer,

If you go to this link you can E-mail ANY EXCECUTIVE at AMFA, That's national and Regional.

YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTION YOU LIKE. ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS! BE SINCERE.
UNLIKE TRYING TO E-MAIL SONNY HALL, GLESS, OR YINGST., YOU WILL GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. THAT IS IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH .

http://www.amfanatl.org/Pages/12_Contacts/.../Contacts2.htmlhttp://www.amfanatl.org/Pages/12_Contacts/Contacts2.html

Back