Amfa Fails To Get Election At Aa

Name: Checking It Out!
Email:
Employer: NWA
Station:
Date: Tuesday July 13, 2004
Time: 06:56:23 PM

Comments
To date no one at NWA has been recalled!!!

In fact NWA wants an additional 1000 positions and 10% increase in farm out rights! With the piss-poor turnout at the informational picket. I can see NWA will get what ever they want! It looks like the pep rally did a lot of good!!!!!

James T. Kirk said:
Name: Checking It Out!
Email:
Employer: NWA
Station:
Date: Tuesday July 13, 2004
Time: 06:56:23 PM

Comments
To date no one at NWA has been recalled!!!

In fact NWA wants an additional 1000 positions and 10% increase in farm out rights! With the piss-poor turnout at the informational picket. I can see NWA will get what ever they want! It looks like the pep rally did a lot of good!!!!!
YOU ARE AN OUT RIGHT LIER!!!!!!

I work with a person who's nephew, and many others, were recalled starting last Oct. I have talked to this individual on the phone and he is 100% satisfied with AMFA.
I have even talked to several other NW employees, thanks to the fraudulent list the company/union turned in to the NMB. You see they are active employees at NW. They all told me that AMFA works hard for their membership.

SO twu PACK YOUR BAGS BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL BE GONE!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

Well today is the final day For Amfa to have any objections in, Word has it they have failed to have a smoking gun! Will the list of eligible voters stand the test of time!!!!!!tick tock tick tock!!!!!!! time is ticking!!!!!!!!!!

Just think, thanks to decision, (dave) we all know AA is so concerned, they are going on vacation this week and was granted an extension to do it!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
Well today is the final day For Amfa to have any objections in, Word has it they have failed to have a smoking gun! Will the list of eligible voters stand the test of time!!!!!!tick tock tick tock!!!!!!! time is ticking!!!!!!!!!!

Just think, thanks to decision, (dave) we all know AA is so concerned, they are going on vacation this week and was granted an extension to do it!!!!!
Decision Dave has aided our campaign more than he realizes. Hope the other AMFA organizers don't elect to kick him to the curb...we may need him again.

Checking it Out said:

AA is going on vacation? Does that mean we are all off?

Amfa has turned in their objections. Like I said their is no surprises. No smoking Guns.

AA has until August 5th to submit objections.

AA attorney who is handling the case is on Vacation,

I understand additional objections to the AA list has been submitted to increase the eligibility list.

Can anyone explain what is miscellaneous objections?

Checking it Out said:
Hey CIO. . . .I think it is a term that those brilliant amfa attorneys made up to make themselves look a little smarter!!

Seham - "I object your honor!!!!!!!!" :shock:

Judge - "On what grounds?" <_<

Seham - "Well, miscellaneous objections of course!!" :huh:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Checking it Out said:
It is when you have a massive inflated list, along with an investigator who denies request for extensions to seek facts.

Translation, too much garbage data and not enough time given to detail the objection.

We knew they did not show on any valid list, but ran out of time to detail who they were.

Fooled me again...I'd have thought when asked what grounds , Seeham would have stated " 4 acres outside of town ".

We knew this and we knew that, and now we know we won't have a Decision 2004!...HAHAHA!

I think this is appropriate,

Jun 16 2004, 05:29 PM Post #1

When Amfa filed with the NMB on March 12th they claimed to have 60% (9608) of 16,014. In reality, many of the Amfa organizers were reporting 57% (9128). If you take into account the 40 cards turned in on the 15th the number may have gone up to (9168). Anyone involved in the process knows that an average of 3% to 7% of the cards are not valid due to deceased, management, retired, duplications or invalid signatures. If you take the conservative route we can assume the actual number of valid cards may be closer to (8647) 54%. When Amfa national announced they filed with 60%, the organizers had no choice but to follow suit, so as not to make Amfa look incompetent or better yet, the continue lies they publish.

Amfa made a fatal error. When they started this last failed drive the Goal was 10,500-signed cards. When it was apparent this was not achievable, AMFA’s threshold kept declining. Amfa finally settled on filing with over 1300 less cards on March 12th. This was within a few weeks of losing a large portion of signed cards. Now they want us to believe it was not their fault. Well if they had stuck with the 10,500 thresholds, an election might be held today.

You can’t tell me Amfa did not read the NMB guidelines and see there are more eligible members than the 16,014 Amfa claimed. Now they want us to believe AA inflated the numbers. When in fact it was Amfa who failed to do their homework and use a more accurate number.

AA supplied the NMB with a list of 18,698 on March 15th. And has repeatedly stayed within this threshold. The latest filing is 18,708. The NMB has ruled under the mechanic class and craft that certain individuals have the right to vote. Which does not necessarily follow AA/TWU title groups.

AA last filing was 18,708 on May 24th. Well the NMB ruled today that the actual number is 18,661. If you follow AMFA’s own guidelines, the cards that should have been collected were 11,197 (60%). Amfa submitted well over 2000 less cards. This puts the Percentage filed by Amfa at 46%. If we look back, you will see my predictions were correct. And if you look back a few weeks ago, Dave Stewart wrote that Amfa needed to keep the AA eligibility list between 17,100 and 17,500 to have an election. Who is telling whom the truth? If you go back and look at the letter Amfa passed out earlier this month they openly admit the cards submitted was approx. 9200.

Amfa will twist this around and make it appear the TWU inflated the eligibility list when in fact the TWU did nothing more than follow the NMB guidelines. Amfa will also attempt to say the TWU inflated the list by adding management, when in fact they never once considered management in the formula. In fact, we know Amfa collected cards from management.

Amfa and the organizers have done many unethical things to try to call for an election and twist the truth when in fact it has been their downfall. The truth does prevail! Don’t be fooled by the lies, intimidations and half-truths Amfa is famous for!
Amfa had their chance for 42 years with no less than 6 attempts to replace the TWU and has done nothing more than tear down the unity within the TWU. This is nothing more than a management tool. Don’t continue to be a fool, look and you will see Amfa for what they are! “Losersâ€￾.

I ask you to stop and see the true majority has chosen to stay with the TWU by not signing a card! I hope the Amfa organizers will have enough respect to honor the majority wishes.

The many volunteers within the TWU are willing and waiting in case the Amfa wannabes raise their heads again. I want to thank all the TWU Brothers and Sisters who have spent the time to educating the members about the pitfalls of Amfa!