Or this!

Name: Prophead
Email:
Employer: UAL
Station: SFO
Date: Friday June 18, 2004
Time: 03:57:03 AM

Comments
Am'fuh - That's pretty funny. AMFA never organizes. Delle-the-Poison-Dwarf only raids existing unions. Enough talking about the rape of retiree benefits, renegade Airline Rep's and the other questionable actions. It's time to start a campaign on the floor to make AMFA answerable for all these betrayals. 2005 - AMFA's goodbye!

Nightwatch said:
Your spewing off at the mouth does not change the facts. Without major unrest in our Company or industry, AMFA has no platform from to operate a drive. Throughout the last drive thanks was given to several TWU activists by AMFA for increasing their card count. NO CREDIT was given to AMFA for supplying any substantial reason to join the AMFA except for the badmouthing of the TWU.

Reality = AMFA is a bottomfeeding organization run by a real-estate agency.
Hmmm, does the same go for the afl-cio affiliated unions??? Unrest is unrest meaning the IAM, TWU and IBT should be getting tons of cards, your content seems to drop like a ton of crap!!!!

Nightwatch said:
Your thinking the members will shut down the TWU has already been proven to be false, or we would be having an election. I believe the floor's voice has been heard and AMFA should be sent packing.

Even with the aid of a concessionary package tendered by the Company ,and the TWU ,AMFA was still unable to attain the card count necessary. Does AMFA predict another industry catastophe to assist in their upcoming drive? The reason I ask is due to the fact that AMFA promotes AMFA through statements against the TWU's history, not on the assests and prowness of AMFA.

Time to assist the TWU in making our workplace a more "user friendly" enviroment. Time to assist in building the TWU, not eradicating it. Time to show the Company that the floor is united, not divided due to a raiding entity.
The greatest catastrophy the workers of this industry have endured is the TWU.

What drove the card drive and election at NWA?

How about at the former TWU represented Horizon?

Alaska ?

And what about SWA? The Teamsters had just brought back an "Industry Leading Contract" yet the mechanics at SWA voted them out in favor of AMFA.

Your claim simply does not hold water.

The TWU has brought back concessionary contracts for 20 years and they have worked hand in hand with the company to fight AMFA. They have not only inflated lists but fired organizers.

Some times it takes time but it seems that Tulsa is finally seeing the truth.

I'm confident that we can get cards from those added to the list. I know that when I hand these same people AGW cards they fill them out. They want to get rid of the TWU too.

You blame division on AMFA. Did AMFA create all the different classifications that have divided up the workforce? Did AMFA push for taking work away from one work group and giving to another? Did AMFA push to cut shift and line pay to give guys in overhaul more paid holidays? The fact is the TWU has kept us divided, divided as a union and along with the IAM and other unions divided as an industry.

One of the reasons why fixing the TWU is such a hopeless proposition is that its leaders still think they they are doing everything right and that its always either the members, the AFL-CIO or AMFA thats at fault. Your statement here only reinforces that.

As far as your claim that AMFA supporters only cite the TWUs faults and do not push AMFA virtues you obviously only see what you want. AMFA supporters frequently cite AMFA Industry Leading contract at NWA which was considerbly more than the IAM had brought back just prior to getting replaced by AMFA. They frequently cite the democratic principles of recall and direct elections. They frequently cite the goal of AMFA to unite all the mechanics in one union. The fact is they lay it out for you but apparently you need to be spoon fed.

Bob Owens said:
The greatest catastrophy the workers of this industry have endured is the TWU.

What drove the card drive and election at NWA?

How about the former TWU at Horizon?

Alaska ?

And what about SWA? The Teamsters had just brought back an "Industry Leading Contract" yet the mechanics at SWA voted them out in favor of AMFA.

Your claim simply does not hold water.

The TWU has brought back concessionary contracts for 20 years and they have worked hand in hand with the company to fight AMFA. They have not only inflated lists but fired organizers.

Some times it takes time but it seems that Tulsa is finally seeing the truth.

I'm confident that we can get cards from those added to the list. I know that when I hand these same people AGW cards they fill them out. They want to get rid of the TWU too.
Well I'm certain that if you state it, it must be gospel. The next card drive should be a "walk in the park" with the top organizers as yourself at the helm. Good luck in your venture and keep the BS flowing.

Nitiewatch and strike, you boys need to keep hangin' out at the 'Nuts BB, your postings of the former iam crybabies is on par with reading the "facts" on the *hithouse walls.

Are you ready to get that twu card drive going? I can't wait....

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

I thought all was rosy at the amfa playground??!! I guess you amfa wannabes don't want to talk about amfa troubles do you? HMMMM??? Wonder why??? It might be that your almighty amfa is not as good as you want to think?????? Or are you going to tell us that the TWU amde these guys say these things??? Or maybe that these guys don't know what they are talking about even though they are living with (or should I say stuck with) amfa????

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN' BREAK!!!!!

Bill said:
I thought all was rosy at the amfa playground??!! I guess you amfa wannabes don't want to talk about amfa troubles do you? HMMMM??? Wonder why??? It might be that your almighty amfa is not as good as you want to think?????? Or are you going to tell us that the TWU amde these guys say these things??? Or maybe that these guys don't know what they are talking about even though they are living with (or should I say stuck with) amfa????

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN' BREAK!!!!!
Bill, Only a moron would think the AMFA movement at AA would go away if we didn't get our vote. Every AMFA drive at AA has gotten us closer to removing the cancer!! Even in 1989 we had 4000 cards signed, which back then was around 50%!! The AMFA represented airlines can get rid of the AMFA at any time. They choose to leave democracy and accountability in place! I don't see anyone seeking the twu except for a few drunk train bartenders and they failed!! You twu wannabes should try sobering up!! Your pathetic at best!! AMFA isn't going away. As soon as the appeal is over, the excitement starts all over again. bill, it's obvious your only out for yourself and I hope you get what you deserve with the twu.
I look forward to coming into your little world at AA and getting cards signed!! Although I do doubt if your at AA or even in our craft and class!!

Keep the Faith........AMFA NOW!!!!