Watch For The Next Twu Failure Soon.

DECISION 2007 said:
You mean what's left of them? Thanks to the IBT, huh Bob.
[post="185273"][/post]​

"Whats left of them?"

How many SWA mechanics have been laid off?

"Thanks to the IBT, huh Bob."

Well, the guys at SWA voted out the IBT, I guess the idea of joining together with their fellow mechanics meant more to them. I guess that you can thank the IBT for setting the high mark if you like, it still does not change the fact that the TWU sets the mark on the low end. So are you advocating joining the IBT? Then again ANY union is a better choice than the TWU.

Why was 300 members at SWA not offered additional wages?

IBT contract? Seems it looks pretty good when you compare the fiasco at Mesaba-ATA-Alaska-Horizon-NWA- etc!!!!!

TWU, Thanks for all the hard work! Thanks to the resolve and resources available we will endure the onslaught of Amfa!

Checking it Out said:

IBT contract? Seems it looks pretty good when you compare the fiasco at Mesaba-ATA-Alaska-Horizon-NWA- etc!!!!!

TWU, Thanks for all the hard work! Thanks to the resolve and resources available we will endure the onslaught of Amfa!
[post="188553"][/post]​

Maybe the same reason 25% (more than 300 members) of the overhaul base at AA does not receive license premium.

Why dont you hold your own union to the same standard you wish to hold AMFA?

What 300 amfa represented not reaping the rewards of the contract extension?

Sound like selective representation to me!!!!

What ever happened to the amfa's definition of the Class and Craft? Or is it considered Class and "Splinter Group's"...????????

----------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

Checking it Out said:

[post="188553"][/post]​
and just when does that big twu card drive start at southwest :lol:

we're waiting to see who amfa leaves employed before we recruit...no use in overspending..HAHAHA!

High Speed Steel said:

What ever happened to the amfa's definition of the Class and Craft? Or is it considered Class and "Splinter Group's"...????????

[post="188563"][/post]​

If you want to see a case of selective representation look at the recent Musto DFR case against the TWU by TWU members whose jobs were eliminated. Looks like the TWU and their master will be paying these guys millions!

High Speed Steel said:

[post="188563"][/post]​

If you want to see a case of selective representation look at the recent Musto DFR case against the TWU by TWU members whose jobs were eliminated. Looks like the TWU and their master will be paying these guys millions!

You see the TWU is not just the wrong union for mechanics, they are the wrong union for all airline workers! For many years the TWU and the company allowed us to believe that other workers were to blame for our decline, well the fact is we all have suffered under the TWU. These workers lost their jobs due to internal politics within Local 501. They had decades with the company. They got screwed by their own union, they sued and every attempt by both the TWU and the company to stop them in court has failed.

More details emerging about MCI closure.

Looks like before the end of year deal.

I hear Nordam is going to get alot of AA work soon, and will be hiring some AA RIF's to do the work soon to be outsourced.

The TWU downward spiral continues.

Is that like the amfa furloughed peeps going to work at 3rd party vendors Dave?

The amfa downward spiral continues, as advertised.

Latest posts