amt changes

With increased flying over 5 years of 20% at places like JFK(lga-ewr)/mia/ord/lax/dfw AND Increased International flying, that things wont be so bad (minus the $$ and bennys of the BK shhhit) for the hardest working AA/AMT's.
You know, the ones who are turning wrenchs while freezing thier balls off in JFK/ORD !

Imagine the Culture shock of some TUL yokel who bumps into JFK !!
(well, for the first time in that dudes life, at least he'll get to eat REAL PIZZA) :p
LMAO....hardest working AMT's.....gotta teach the TUL yokel how to use the internet...

With increased flying over 5 years of 20% at places like JFK(lga-ewr)/mia/ord/lax/dfw AND Increased International flying, that things wont be so bad (minus the $$ and bennys of the BK shhhit) for the hardest working AA/AMT's.
You know, the ones who are turning wrenchs while freezing thier balls off in JFK/ORD !

Imagine the Culture shock of some TUL yokel who bumps into JFK !!
(well, for the first time in that dudes life, at least he'll get to
eat REAL PIZZA) :p

I dunno..."Savistanos"is pretty damn thick & good! ;-)

Reactions: 2 people
burn or not im gone with 15 yrs gotta love it

The part that really sucks is a 5 year call back clause. They are trying to get rid of old guys and in 5 years hire new people off of the street for chinese prices.

15 years i has hoping to make two! LOL dont think this outfit will be around in 10 years.they are pretty funny with their term sheet.

Reactions: 2 people
15 years i has hoping to make two! LOL dont think this outfit will be around in 10 years.they are pretty funny with their term sheet.
Jim Little gave half the proposals so that when he makes "improvements" the lapdog will look like a hero that fought like hell

and look the twu again voluntary gives up the 12,5 provision

Eliminate Article 44, which provides for a supplemental moving
allowance of $12,500 to each employee who moved base stations
during a layoff, or a special severance allowance of $12,500 to a laid
off employee who relinquishes recall and re‐employment rights.

and look the twu again voluntary gives up the 12,5 provision

Eliminate Article 44, which provides for a supplemental moving
allowance of $12,500 to each employee who moved base stations
during a layoff, or a special severance allowance of $12,500 to a laid
off employee who relinquishes recall and re‐employment rights.
It's not agreed to yet...but I wouldn't be surprised...maybe people can use their retiree medical prefunding refunds to move.

Been there, done that, no T shirt.
I am 'old school' That earned my first class FCC license with radar endorsement.
FCC 'dummy downed' the license to general and $500 dummy schools to get the ticket.
Now every A/P has an FCC (if they take the dummy school).
B) xUT
Amen brother. Got it back in the late '80's when you had to study and know your crap.

I am/was an aircraft mechanic. Whatever rolled up to the gate was mine. Whatever was in the logbook I fixed.

Reactions: 3 people
Good luck getting that refund...
After 25 years of chasing this s__t airline im over it, just give me the chance to retire early, dont wont no money just out, I have lived the American dream long enough, thank god im over 50................................