AMT Teamsters Drive

the TWU dont even make claims anymore we get "if you think were even gonna ask for everything back your crazy" and "your just lucky to have a job brother" and "we will be lucky to keep what we got" thoes are quotes from our TWU leaders! time for a change with or without a new union hall!

the TWU dont even make claims anymore we get "if you think were even gonna ask for everything back your crazy" and "your just lucky to have a job brother" and "we will be lucky to keep what we got" thoes are quotes from our TWU leaders! time for a change with or without a new union hall!

Laughing@ewe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Owens said:
Bob I’m going to disagree with your numbers. Your 15000 is closer to 18,601 than 15000. I known it has declined but no where close to 15000. Your 4000 Line mechanics is only 3400. Your 3000 Title III guys add to our class and craft was only 1000 (which will be a whole different 1000 names the next time). I will agree with MCI/AFW’s 2000, I believe you’re in the ball part on that one.

We also need to take in account of the RIF guys that are very hard to get cards from.

If Tulsa gets 3000 cards its lights out for the TWU. If Title II come through with more cards than in the past I will come off the 3000 from Tulsa a little.

If the Employee Free Choice Act is to be enacted, every M&R TWU Represented Employee should contact their House and Senate Representative to demand an amendment to the act which allows ANY UNIONIZED WORKGROUP to change Unions with the same 50%+1 which allowed them to be organized in the first place-this must specifically include Unions and Employers covered by the Railway Labor Act.

Of course, we cannot stop AA, the TWU and the NMB authorizing the dead, terminated and quit as voting members: but it will eventually cut down on the number of fronts we have to fight.

Are you confirming that the 2000 you enlist will attend the monthly membership meetings and are you informing them where membership meetings will they be held?

I like 514's new facilities.

Would hate to give that up for a "lawn chair" at one of the cities parks. AS you approach your enlistee's you may suggest that they go out and buy some "chigger repellant". ;)
<_< Hey highspeed!--- The only "chiggers" I know of there, are wearing TWU "T" shirts!! :lol:

If the Employee Free Choice Act is to be enacted, every M&R TWU Represented Employee should contact their House and Senate Representative to demand an amendment to the act which allows ANY UNIONIZED WORKGROUP to change Unions with the same 50%+1 which allowed them to be organized in the first place-this must specifically include Unions and Employers covered by the Railway Labor Act.

For that matter, you'd be better off lobbying to get airlines out of the RLA entirely. Get rid of the 30 day cooling off period and NMB's interference, and let real negotiations take place. The risk is that right to work laws would apply, but if the union is providing any value, people will join.

Good one MCI, Hahahaha :lol:

Funny thing about chiggers, they are always refered to in a plural tense.... Nasty little critters :(

Laughing@ewe :lol: :lol: :lol:
<_< ---- My, my, my, is that so? The secret to dealing with chiggers is to eliminate them one by one! They don't have much of a backbone! Believe me! It does work!---- B)

Of course, we cannot stop AA, the TWU and the NMB authorizing the dead, terminated and quit as voting members: but it will eventually cut down on the number of fronts we have to fight.

Agreed, and they should also adress the undemocratic practice of counting uncast votes one way or the other.The rule that if a majority doesnt vote that it means no union is BS.

Latest posts