Any F/A''s onboard yet??

----------------
On 8/30/2002 10:56:55 AM

Hello Everyone! I have been a watcher for a long time now and am really looking forward to joining in. I am a So. Cal F/A on a Voluntary Furlough.
[:sun:]
----------------

Glad to have you join us! What airline are you on a voluntary furlough with?

MissAAmerican - Thank You. I am voluntary furloughed from US Airways. My furlough is up this December, but I am deciding now whether to extend or return. There is a little matter of keeping my medical/dental package during that extension. If I return, I will be based in Charlotte, flying International. I've never taken a leave before so this has been really nice for me, but I do miss the flying!
I miss my friends and flying partners![:)]

SoCalGal,
I wish you luck and hope things work out to your best advantage. So sorry to read about all the troubles at UsAir. Things change so fast in this business, we can only hope by the time you decide to return, it will be better. I will look forward to hearing your point of view on the many topics on this bb. Take care.

A day late and a dollar short...I feel like I'm late for sign-in! Probably should check my Hotmail more often but I'm finally here too!

Hi all! Found this forum and decided to join you in discussion. I am a multiple involuntary furloughee but still managing to fly for the time being for a commuter. It is quite an industry, isn't it? (but still the best career in the world)

WOW...whats this...A whole new woorrlldd........a board just for us...

I am sure it will be dedicated to hard core flight attendant issues such as saftey/security....right? wrong? Looks like all is fair over hear away from all that serious industry gab on the carrier boards...let the game begin
with many smiles from SAN CA-still flyen low time..poor but happy..AC from AA