What is A la Carte?

No way! Is that on TheHub right now?

They are seriously still looking for people to administer a program that will be launched in a little over a month?
No one is going to buy it anyway...just ask SS. Now, what they should be considering is how the company can make money selling People, Tiger Beat, The Star, sudukos, and crosswords to the FA's since they will be working less.

No way! Is that on TheHub right now?

They are seriously still looking for people to administer a program that will be launched in a little over a month?

Yes this was on TheHub and iRecruit for the public as well, if I had my Bachelors already I would be applying for this position in a heartbeat just so USAV can make fun of me for Tempe's idiotic decisions like we make fun of Paul Kinsey :)

YV

p.s Shannon, if I relocated to CLT you can sell me a house ;)

Does the BOD have a say in this A la crap deal, or it it strictly Curly and Larry coming up with this stupid sh!t?

The new stupidity, aka "a la carte, pay for what you use" is not a BoD issue...

BoD issues are typically more "bottom line" related as well as allocations of money and funds for investments into the product...like fixing the interiors of the aircraft since it required $50 million. Even that may not have risen to the level of needing a board to make the decision.

Crazy88888
Don’t be busting my Crazy 8 homies! They turned this lowly reserve into Mr. Blockholder, and all the respect and admiration that position deserves.

Yes this was on TheHub and iRecruit for the public as well,
Got a link to that? I went to www.irecruit-us.com, and 1995 wants it’s HTML back. Typical enough of Temp to use a crap website like that to find employees.

Check this out:

iRecruit is a hosted recruiting solution designed to give small to medium sized businesses a cost-effective, affordable, simple way to handle the recruiting process online.