APA Update (The Re-birrh of American Airlines): April 20, 2012

You are ignorant if you don't believe the judges decision will not be influenced by political voices and big $$.. Unfortunately, it will not be from labors voice. "Us" AA employees are in this together and many of us rallied today system wide to show or Unity against what AA is proposing to its work force. The pilots are a big piece of the pie. they should have been there to show there Unity. Plane and simple...

You clearly watch too much TV. Plus, before you go around calling people ignorant, perhaps you should get a better grasp of the English language, to avoid sounding ignorant. A "plane" is a noun meaning a flat, two-dimensional surface; "plain" can be used as an adjective to mean "ordinary".

Cheers,
777 / 767 / 757

You clearly watch too much TV. Plus, before you go around calling people ignorant, perhaps you should get a better grasp of the English language, to avoid sounding ignorant. A "plane" is a noun meaning a flat, two-dimensional surface; "plain" can be used as an adjective to mean "ordinary".

Cheers,
777 / 767 / 757
Is that all you have for me? I don't give a rats ass if my autocorrect screws up my word choice... You get the point... What is your profession?

Latest posts