Arbitration hearings

Recalled pilots could just be carried as excess on the lowest paid equipment. This has a precedent in years past. That would not result in a FA recall.

Now if the ruling required the flights to happen on mainline, then of course FA's would be necessary.

I don't know if you can file a grievance before the company sticks it to you, but Parker and Kirby have both said they will not allow our pay to revent to pre-LOA93 rates.
It seems they have been talking in general deniability terms, general directions but no specifics. It is like I told someone on 123.45 NAT, what do you expect them to say?

I would do it different as I feel I know the pilot group much better than "they" think they do. Even pilots I thought were pro-management have approached me with ideas about interdicting management. Some may be a set up, but even I am surprised at the apparently universal distrust of management, even more than the general distrust of the "training department".

The pilots control the throttles. 15 plus minutes late is doable, most any time. If the company insists on "on time", close the door and push after only half pax have been loaded. The gate agents get their on-time and you get paid more. Win-win.

All is fair in love and war. Management stole that half billion from the pilots. Past time for pay-back.

Just sayin'

And the same behavior cause TROs to be issued against Pilots at AA and Pilots and AMTs at UA, be very careful when taking on a campaign.

I guess no other workgroups have any arbitrations, so thanks all for the information. I'm going to ask the mods to close this thread shortly since y'all are letting it drift.

The pilots control the throttles. 15 plus minutes late is doable, most any time. If the company insists on "on time", close the door and push after only half pax have been loaded. The gate agents get their on-time and you get paid more. Win-win.

All is fair in love and war. Management stole that half billion from the pilots. Past time for pay-back.

Just sayin'
You're only sticking it to yourselves, as a collective whole labor group. Doug and the crew in Tempe will still get their golden parachutes.

That kind of behavior will drive your passengers to greener pastures, which will drive down your revenue, yields and profits. In turn, that will deplete your cash reserves, which will force another BK to let the company force more downsizing of labor and minimum fleet numbers since there aren't any passengers flying anymore after those hollow labor actions.

But do what you feel is right. I can't keep justifying to my employer and clients why I pick a more expensive flight on another airline, even if it involves connections, over USAirways nonstop options. If you start pulling those stunts, it'll be much easier to show them the value in choosing a reliable carrier.

You're only sticking it to yourselves, as a collective whole labor group. Doug and the crew in Tempe will still get their golden parachutes.

That kind of behavior will drive your passengers to greener pastures, which will drive down your revenue, yields and profits. In turn, that will deplete your cash reserves, which will force another BK to let the company force more downsizing of labor and minimum fleet numbers since there aren't any passengers flying anymore after those hollow labor actions.

But do what you feel is right. I can't keep justifying to my employer and clients why I pick a more expensive flight on another airline, even if it involves connections, over USAirways nonstop options. If you start pulling those stunts, it'll be much easier to show them the value in choosing a reliable carrier.
All other airlines have labor disputes. Ever airline has there day in the sun. It’s airline business 101 look at history. Labor disputes are a way of doing business for airlines.
The employee’s didn’t make the rules