August 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I did not vote.

second, I did get a usapa summary in the mail highlighting the facts of the MOU. specifically stated MOU was seniority neutral, and the MOU itself outlines the method for integrating the LCC pilots with the APA pilots, not how to integrate the LCC pilots which has already occurred under a previously RATIFIED contract. BTW, did you vote on the TA? No you did not, that is why your ratification vote argument is FOS.

Third, I most certainly can pick and chose the representation argument. Usapa has a DFR toward me and every LCC pilot in all matters. Including seniority integration, which has already been determined by arbitration.
This explains so much!

Reactions: 2 people
First off I did not vote.

second, I did get a usapa summary in the mail highlighting the facts of the MOU. specifically stated MOU was seniority neutral, and the MOU itself outlines the method for integrating the LCC pilots with the APA pilots, not how to integrate the LCC pilots which has already occurred under a previously RATIFIED contract. BTW, did you vote on the TA? No you did not, that is why your ratification vote argument is FOS.

Third, I most certainly can pick and chose the representation argument. Usapa has a DFR toward me and every LCC pilot in all matters. Including seniority integration, which has already been determined by arbitration.

So you are a dissatisfied outlier. The rest of your group obviously loved the deal. So many that you clearly are a minuscule but vocal minority. The statistical outlier that is disregarded when assessing satisfaction. As they say, there is one in every crowd....
The fact you are one that did not vote puts you in even more outlier status. Even more reason to consider you an outlier and not a credible source of statistical value.

Reactions: 5 people
So you are a dissatisfied outlier. The rest of your group obviously loved the deal. So many that you clearly are a minuscule but vocal minority. The statistical outlier that is disregarded when assessing satisfaction. As they say, there is one in every crowd....
The fact you are one that did not vote puts you in even more outlier status. Even more reason to consider you an outlier and not a credible source of statistical value.
This little group has no support even their own pilots are sick of them they have cost the west pilots so many upgrades and the ability to be on the bigger planes not to mention the wasted money they have taken from there families. Time to get on board the USAPA train 97% of you westies did. It's over or as Davie says "very soon".

One would imagine Nic4Us is one who denies jumpseats, squabbles with agents and flight attendants. Generally one who is normally described as unhappy, with no way out.
Probably hired during the Franke years. Just the individual he sought in that period.
Extreme would probably be a likely description. Ames, ResJudicata , Nic4 Us and especially cleardirect are the very angry types. Horner as well. AA HR must be cringing knowing what is coming to roost. They thought they had eliminated this group years ago.

Reactions: 5 people
I guess when you have a bunch of junior AFO's suing every sceond that might raise the dues a bit. Try not paying Marty and see what happens.

I guess when you throw out a complete lie it is pretty hard to counter that argument. Did you learn that from the scab unions lawyer?

In case you missed the last 8 years, AOL has sued exactly 2 times. The donors list at AOL contains pilots of all seniority levels, but is weighted heavily by captains, many very senior captains. the Addington plaintiffs come from every level of seniority within the West pilot group.

Got any other ....oh , wait I did not answere you "try not paying Marty" comment. Uscaba is going to do that for us!

Reactions: 4 people
One would imagine Nic4Us is one who denies jumpseats, squabbles with agents and flight attendants. Generally one who is normally described as unhappy, with no way out.
Probably hired during the Franke years. Just the individual he sought in that period.
Extreme would probably be a likely description. Ames, ResJudicata , Nic4 Us and especially cleardirect are the very angry types. Horner as well. AA HR must be cringing knowing what is coming to roost. They thought they had eliminated this group years ago.

One would imagine Claxon is a disgruntled loser who no longer holds any union position. Never having the captains authority to grant or deny jumpseats really bugs him so much he is willing to steal the seniority he does not have.

Funny thing about West pilots hired during the Franke years....they are all captains, oh, and they will remain senior to their east counterparts the likes of Claxon.

Don't need statistical value...I have legal merit.

Know of any unions failing their DFR?

Yep, you're the kind that loves to #### and sling mud... but then you don't even bother participating!

au contraire, I am participating, fully, and within my rights granted by the LMRDA and the US federal court system.

Hey, if you don't like the fact that usapa is a joke of a union, founded on the premise of scabbing jobs, and subject to a DFR towards the class and craft, I suggest you bring it up at the next BPR meeting. I however, will not be there.

SYIC!

On a lighter note, I just read somewhere American is planning to keep the MD-82s around until 2020', pushing out the date several years. Gee, I wonder if I'll be fenced off, it'd be cool to be a mad dog pilot.

Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.