August 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note, I just read somewhere American is planning to keep the MD-82s around until 2020', pushing out the date several years. Gee, I wonder if I'll be fenced off, it'd be cool to be a mad dog pilot.

Bean

On a lighter-lighter note, stay away from the Mad Dog. It's the two-buck chuck of airliners.

Reactions: 3 people
On a lighter-lighter note, stay away from the Mad Dog. It's the two-buck chuck of airliners.

This "brilliant" observation is doubtless based on your thousands of hours on the MD? :) Right..Thought so. ;)

Don't listen to this foolishness Bean. The 80's a capable ariplane, and is blessed with a notably less noisey cockpit than most Boeings....Not that I'd not prefer Boeings anyway, but that's another story.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't need statistical value...I have legal merit.

Uh Huh...Whatever you say. :) Translation = "I don't needz no braims...I'ze beez a dee-vout cultist an's a truu "spartan", an' St. Nic's 'da truu messiah!....Don' mattah' what nobody in any court ackshully sez!...? :)

This "brilliant" observation doubtless based on your thousands of hours on the MD? :) Right..Thought so. ;)

Don't listen to this foolishness Bean. The 80's a capable ariplane, and is blessed with a notably less noisey cockpit than most Boeings....Not that I'd not prefer Boeings anyway, but that's another story.

I've been around long enough to have sat in an L1011 Jumpseat and a Mad Dog. It doesn't take thousands of hours to observe leg room. Are you still on a B something? Man, you are working much too hard. Come to the Airbus and relax.

Reactions: 2 people
That's okay though, I hear a number much larger than all the dues ever collected by the scabs awaits.

Funny thing about RICO, it allows for treble damages.

Yes, yes indeed. As you've previously posted; your stated expectations are for "Billions in damages". :) Good luck with ever seeing so much as a penny. Seriously...just grow up!

It doesn't take thousands of hours to observe leg room.

Ah!...So the best way to evaluate any aircraft is by way of leg room? I see. How would you even claim knowledge of that, without ever having sat down at the controls of an MD80?

One would imagine Nic4Us is one who denies jumpseats, ,,

This, I will defend the man on. Regardless of our extreme differences, and countless, mutual "nyaah-nyaahs" on these boards; nic4us has always agreed with me on the denial of jumpseats being a wholly inappropriate behavior. I've no reason to doubt his sincerity on that issue.

Ah!...So the best way to evaluate any aircraft is by way of leg room? I see. How would you even claim knowledge of that, without ever having sat down at the controls in an MD80?

A guy Cleary's size would have a bit more leg room than me.

No MD80 in my past. The B-727, 737, A320.

This little group has no support even their own pilots are sick of them they have cost the west pilots so many upgrades and the ability to be on the bigger planes not to mention the wasted money they have taken from there families. Time to get on board the USAPA train 97% of you westies did. It's over or as Davie says "very soon".

Sure. That explains the constant flow of contributions. Don't you just wish one of your commentaries had at least a SILVER, oops sliver of truth? Soon Cupcake.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts