Traitor....?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hurt you would even think that.

I thought we were pals.

nycbusdriver, on 01 June 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

"You won't get 200 cards."
"Judge Silver will destroy USAPA on May 14. T-1 and counting."

How are your predictions going?

Mine personally? No too bad. I usually shy from making bold predictions. Luvr can't help himself, and does it all the time (hence my post).

Here's my prediction: Soon Cupcake, very soon.

The MOU is not a contract. Your case will, once again, be dismissed on ripeness.

Reactions: 1 person
nycbusdriver, on 01 June 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

"You won't get 200 cards."
"Judge Silver will destroy USAPA on May 14. T-1 and counting."

How are your predictions going?

Mine personally? No too bad. I usually shy from making bold predictions. Luvr can't help himself, and does it all the time (hence my post).

Here's my prediction: Soon Cupcake, very soon.

The MOU is not a contract. Your case will, once again, be dismissed on ripeness.

And yet EVERYONE even remotely involved says the EXACT OPPOSITE - except USAPA & USAPA legal counsel. What a surprise.

Reactions: 4 people
It's called the POR big guy...

Next stupid question

:D

The fantasy continues. So now a POR makes for a contract ratification? You really need better labor attorneys. The ones you have now are honestly incompetent.
As such experts on LOA 93 and the such, maybe you should look at the USAirways LOA s, and past dealings with this. It was never a contract ratification process. Merely a mechanism.

What is even more astonishing is the fact you believe it. Regardless, please give us the countdown clock. They are always fun.

Reactions: 3 people
luvthe9, on 01 June 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

Traitor....?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hurt you would even think that.

I thought we were pals.

We are, I just wondered what took you so long to respond.

What is even more astonishing is the fact you believe it. Regardless, please give us the countdown clock. They are always fun.
I will say Marty and company do a great job of fleecing the westies, like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Reactions: 2 people
It's called the POR big guy...

Next stupid question

:D

Yes, and it only has an effective date.

Section 6 under Title II of the Railway Labor Act (RLA) lays out the legal rules and procedures for collective bargaining for workers in the airline and railroad industries. Under the RLA collective bargaining agreements never expire, they become amendable at the

date specified in the duration section of the Contract.

The term “amendable” simply means that at the date specified, the Union and the company can serve notice to each other of their intent to negotiate changes (“amendments”) to the terms. The current terms of the Contract – which are known as the “status quo” – stay in place during the negotiations process. Rather than having the right to strike immediately upon a Contract expirations date, workers under the RLA have the right to strike only if the RLA procedures for mediation and a cooling-off period are exhausted without reaching agreement on a new Contract.

And yet EVERYONE even remotely involved says the EXACT OPPOSITE - except USAPA & USAPA legal counsel. What a surprise.
true we agreed to temporarily piggy back on a contract negotiated and ratified by APA, but not by us. We ratified to piggy back until we get a new JCBA. Please review the ballot used for the MOU.

The fantasy continues. So now a POR makes for a contract ratification? You really need better labor attorneys. The ones you have now are honestly incompetent.
As such experts on LOA 93 and the such, maybe you should look at the USAirways LOA s, and past dealings with this. It was never a contract ratification process. Merely a mechanism.

A membership ratification vote makes for ratification. Was a vote taken regarding the MOU?

swan, the scab union's lawyer filed a document in federal court that is not only full of false statements, but also all but admits uscaba only represents the east pilot group.

we are pretty much done.

A membership ratification vote makes for ratification. Was a vote taken regarding the MOU?

swan, the scab union's lawyer filed a document in federal court that is not only full of false statements, but also all but admits uscaba only represents the east pilot group.

we are pretty much done.

Well, that 97% approval rate speaks volumes. You were represented enough to just get the highest pay a former AWA pilot ever booked. You can't pick and choose that representation argument as you wish. Your ballot came in a USAPA envelope. You voted as a USAPA member, and approved it overwhelmingly. Sounds like you liked the deal. Congratulations satisfied and represented USAirways pilot.

Reactions: 3 people
I will say Marty and company do a great job of fleecing the westies, like shooting ducks in a barrel.

I will say the scab union does a great job of enforcing it's dues collection.

I guess when you have the highest dues in the industry, and you are a fake union in violation of your DFR to a full 1/3rd of the membership, you have to constantly threaten termination.

That's okay though, I hear a number much larger than all the dues ever collected by the scabs awaits.

Funny thing about RICO, it allows for treble damages.

Well, that 97% approval rate speaks volumes. You were represented enough to just get the highest pay a former AWA pilot ever booked. You can't pick and choose that representation argument as you wish. Your ballot came in a USAPA envelope. You voted as a USAPA member, and approved it overwhelmingly. Sounds like you liked the deal. Congratulations satisfied and represented USAirways pilot.

First off I did not vote.

second, I did get a usapa summary in the mail highlighting the facts of the MOU. specifically stated MOU was seniority neutral, and the MOU itself outlines the method for integrating the LCC pilots with the APA pilots, not how to integrate the LCC pilots which has already occurred under a previously RATIFIED contract. BTW, did you vote on the TA? No you did not, that is why your ratification vote argument is FOS.

Third, I most certainly can pick and chose the representation argument. Usapa has a DFR toward me and every LCC pilot in all matters. Including seniority integration, which has already been determined by arbitration.

Status
Not open for further replies.