AWA MEC Chairman Special Update

Your post above is written with so much misinformation it is not even worth responding to.

Then why have you responded? Also, since you've stated that it is not worth responding, why then the request for personal information? That, in itself, would demonstrate it is worthy of response. Why are you always requesting and/or attempting to gather personal information from forum participants? Those specific types of requests could be construed as highly suspect under certain circumstances, and extremely unwise with the amount of identity theft currently mounting within our society.

As Marcus Aurelius said, "How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it?" Something to think about...

Marcus Aurelius was initially spotted and groomed, before the age of 11, by the Emperor Hadrian a pedophile. Aurelius knew something about justifiable anger and consequences. Is that enough thought for you, or would you prefer to see a thesis? Perhaps some intellectual and historical awareness of the origins and sources of your many and various quotes might be something for you to think about?

Marcus Aurelius was initially spotted and groomed, before the age of 11, by the Emperor Hadrian a pedophile. Aurelius knew something about justifiable anger and consequences. Is that enough thought for you, or would you prefer to see a thesis? Perhaps some intellectual and historical awareness of the origins and sources of your many and various quotes might be something for you to think about?
RIGHT ON, Lark! :up:

I think he watched the movie "Gladiators" on TBS last week and thought the actor was the real Marcus Aurelius. :lol:

They did speak English in ancient Rome, right? ;)

RIGHT ON, Lark! :up:

I think he watched the movie "Gladiators" on TBS last week and thought the actor was the real Marcus Aurelius. :lol:

They did speak English in ancient Rome, right? ;)

“When you resort to attacking the messenger and not the message, you have lost the debate.â€￾

Addison Whithecomb

Then why have you responded? Also, since you've stated that it is not worth responding, why then the request for personal information? That, in itself, would demonstrate it is worthy of response. Why are you always requesting and/or attempting to gather personal information from forum participants? Those specific types of requests could be construed as highly suspect under certain circumstances, and extremely unwise with the amount of identity theft currently mounting within our society.
Nostradamus Diary entry:

Dear Diary, 06/06/07

I and my peers have been trying to give our opinions on a message board, that we our aware, will not change policy. In the last 24 hours I belong to a group that has been accused of having no backbone, stupid, homophobic, anti-semitic, and now compared to the Klan. I have tried to post my opinions with humor and insight. I really hope they like me, but I do not think they do. I will try harder tomorrow.

Good Night

(Note to self), please contact a therapist to try to help me regain my self esteem after reading their cruel comments.

Update: Please add the new accusations directed towards my peers, identity thief and pedophile.

Now speaking of hiding behind a computer, I guess I’ll be recieving one of your patented PMs calling me names and signed off with a quote you lifted out of your “Famous Quotesâ€￾ book. You know, the one you bought because you were told you would look more intelligent if you quoted famous people.

You are quite a predictable moron.

You, sir, are the embodiment of all that is wrong with this profession.
Hey USA320pilot, thanks so much for the very predictable PM! That was a great quote!

And the answer is:

"The guy who ran from the crew room..."