AWA MEC Chairman Special Update

What part of BINDING ARBITRATION do you not understand?

What part of a majority vote do you not understand? There is a higher power that thinks even you are wrong. ALPA policy has been violated.... period.

What part of a majority vote do you not understand? There is a higher power that thinks even you are wrong. ALPA policy has been violated.... period.

So, seniority arbitration should go by a majority vote, according to you. :lol: Whatever, dude.
And the part about a "higher power"... truly good humor there. I love it!!! You easties are a laugh a minute.

ALPA Merger Policy has indeed been followed, every step of the way, and NOT violated. Just because you don't agree with the result, does not mean it can be changed.

What "majority vote" are you talking about that said the ALPA policy was violated?

I never met Bruce Ashby, and I never was on Ashby’s distribution list.

Hmmm...then the email trail I have is ficticious? I don't think so.

Ardenian,

You are flat out misrepresenting information.
Hmmmm...

What a interesting thing to throw around, especially with your history of having been caught “inventing†information. I was at several MEC meetings that you attended. Your “version†of what happened is completely opposite of what I witnessed and took notes on. (Note to self, have camera ready to photograph the chipmunk staring nervously through the gallery at the next meeting…)

Someday soon I’ll have to bring my notes to DCA, but first I’ll warn all the F/A’s to leave a clear path out of the crewroom for their own safety.

I've got to ask; is that your dog? He/she is gorgeous. What breed?
Now onto the important stuff…

No! Not a Lapso or Eskimo or whatever.

It is a Great Pyrenees! This is what I believe to be one of the finest and most beautiful breeds of dog (just like every other owner feels about theirs!)

Similar to a Newfoundland, but white and a bit smaller. Most average around 120 lbs.

Although gentle and beautiful, they do have downsides:

1. Somewhat stubborn
2. Difficult to train
3. Not good off-leash (Mine is great off leash - but only for me. Not for anyone else. It took a lot of work to get her there)
4. Tends to bark a lot.
5. Lots of grooming
6. Too big for some homes - need room to run

Do a Google search, I think they're cool dogs.

Thanks for indulging me. Now, just don’t ask about my children!

Higher power? You must mean some chip-machololic [sic].

Ardenian,

Your post above is written with so much misinformation it is not even worth responding to.

If you were at MEC meetings with me then send me a PM with your identity and your email address so we can discuss this further - otherwise stop misrepresenting information in cyberspace.

It appears to me your anger and bitterness over what has happened to airline employees, US Airways employees, and to your self is unhealthy. There is nothing you can do about the past and your anger is only hurting you.

As Marcus Aurelius said, "How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it?" Something to think about...

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Ardenian,

Your post above is written with so much misinformation it is not even worth responding to.

If you were at MEC meetings with me then send me a PM with your identity and your email address so we can discuss this further - otherwise stop misrepresenting information in cyberspace.

It appears to me your anger and bitterness over what has happened to airline employees, US Airways employees, and to your self is unhealthy. There is nothing you can do about the past and your anger is only hurting you.

As Marcus Aurelius said, "How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it?" Something to think about...

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Lets see if you can heed your own "advice" when ALPA certifies the merged seniority list. Me thinks you will be blowing more smoke all over these boards after today's meeting in Herndon.

Ardenian,

Then why did you respond?

Haven't we had enough of you demanding folks personal information in the past? What difference would it make if you knew the poster's identity, other then to plaster their name everywhere?

Huh? What do you call your constant posting of ALPA communications to it's members on a public board and then ranting over it incessently?

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

I suggest you heed your own quote of Marcus Aurelius.

It is a Great Pyrenees! This is what I believe to be one of the finest and most beautiful breeds of dog (just like every other owner feels about theirs!)

Ardenian, Based on that photo I didn't think it was a great pyrenees because it didn't look big enough. I knew it was too big to be the American Eskimo but I really thought it was the smoyod based on it's size. In any case that is a fine looking canine! How's grooming??

they do have downsides:

1. Somewhat stubborn
2. Difficult to train
3. Not good off-leash (Mine is great off leash
4. Tends to bark a lot.
5. Lots of grooming
6. Too big for some homes - need room to run

Now who does this remind of??? The EAST pilot group led by those cluck balls Rowe, Chabatoni, LTD Brookman, Rocky and now new players to the insanity Ioreo and Sergio! Time for a serious change Easties :stupid:

Now who does this remind of??? The EAST pilot group led by those cluck balls Rowe, Chabatoni, LTD Brookman, Rocky and now new players to the insanity Ioreo and Sergio! Time for a serious change Easties :stupid:

Good point 320. It's far past time to just vote Alpo off the property...on both sides :up:

Lets see if you can heed your own "advice" when ALPA certifies the merged seniority list. Me thinks you will be blowing more smoke all over these boards after today's meeting in Herndon.

Should ALPA "certify" the list (why do you call it a "seniority" list if seniority had nothing to do with it?), I believe ALPA can look to see a smaller group of pilots (franchisees). Delay contract integration (list consumation) until a DOH list can be developed, this time, no conditions/restrictions (fences).

Oh, you cannot guess where "majority" comes in?

Have a good day!

By the way, does it make you feel tough to hide behind a PC and insult others? Personally, I believe that lacks courage.

I wrote:

Now speaking of hiding behind a computer, I guess I’ll be recieving one of your patented PMs calling me names and signed off with a quote you lifted out of your “Famous Quotesâ€￾ book. You know, the one you bought because you were told you would look more intelligent if you quoted famous people.

You are quite a predictable moron.

You, sir, are the embodiment of all that is wrong with this profession.

Should ALPA "certify" the list (why do you call it a "seniority" list if seniority had nothing to do with it?), I believe ALPA can look to see a smaller group of pilots (franchisees). Delay contract integration (list consumation) until a DOH list can be developed, this time, no conditions/restrictions (fences).

Oh, you cannot guess where "majority" comes in?

Have a good day!
Well it has never been called a longevity list has it? Seniority list sounds just fine to me. A senior FO is still a senior FO etc...