AWA MEC HOTLINE 8/3/07

Facts...what facts. The FACT is AWA has some of the administrative costs. Big deal. Smoking gun or just smoke? How much was it? 1 million, 5, 10...more? Still won't change the whopping difference in profit potential East vs West.

Happy now?

A320 Driver B)
East people seem to assume that just because the USAirways division of USAirways Group showed a profit, that means that USAirways would have posted a profit if the 2 airlines had not merged. Remember that in 2005, the profit for the entire company was entirely on the America West division of the corporation.

East people seem to assume that just because the USAirways division of USAirways Group showed a profit, that means that USAirways would have posted a profit if the 2 airlines had not merged. Remember that in 2005, the profit for the entire company was entirely on the America West division of the corporation.

Were the two companies merged then?

Wait, how about Pan Am made a profit in 1938 and A&W did not. About as useful.

You were working for the same junk wages about one contract ago.

You would think from the way you write that HP was one fine airline financially and operationally with a solid performance record. However, that is not the case.

For years and years, HP was the bottom of the barrel. That is until 2 Bankruptcies, a dysfunctional MEC, and 57% of the East Pilots "Let My Daddy Vote" mentality put USAirways Pilots where you used to be.

If staying at LOA93 junk and crap as you describe it, means more East guys/gals get their upgrade before you steal it from them, then it's money well spent.

Great post N924PS

Exactly Right

The way the numbers are reported it would be impossible to get the break down numbers with out further information. The references by the AWA MEC are only a guess at best. Then there is the old saying liars figure and figures lie.

Same could be said regarding Cap'n Jack's statement in his inflamatory hotline.

If staying at LOA93 junk and crap as you describe it, means more East guys/gals get their upgrade before you steal it from them, then it's money well spent.

Steal it? Did you really say that? Steal!?!

Are you suggesting that your MEC did not not fully understand that entering into binding arbitration was/is exactly that? Binding Arbitration. Are you suggesting that I and my fellow AWA pilots conspired to take your upgrades. You want to blame ALPA? Fine! But keep in mind that they did not force you into binding arbitration. So I have to assume your MEC did not fully understand the potential consequences of the aforementioned binding arbitration. Fact is you guys played the game and now you don't like the outcome. You want to play more innings? Sorry the officiating crew has left the building. There is no integrity in your position.

I do believe, however, that you guys will somehow get your way. Like a spoiled child throwing a temper-tantrum in the middle of the store you will be placated to stop your incessent wailing. Dougwieser will eventually get involved to get his own way. He also lacks integrity! So I fully expect him to act according to your desires... Just to shut you up.

Good day little children.

Same could be said regarding Cap'n Jack's statement in his inflamatory hotline.

Like it or not there Tiger. What was reported by the AAA MEC were the companies own numbers. Your AWA MEC disputes the company reported numbers with no numbers of their own to back up their claim.

Very poor damage control on the West.

Steal it? Did you really say that? Steal!?!

Are you suggesting that your MEC did not not fully understand that entering into binding arbitration was/is exactly that? Binding Arbitration. Are you suggesting that I and my fellow AWA pilots conspired to take your upgrades. You want to blame ALPA? Fine! But keep in mind that they did not force you into binding arbitration. So I have to assume your MEC did not fully understand the potential consequences of the aforementioned binding arbitration. Fact is you guys played the game and now you don't like the outcome. You want to play more innings? Sorry the officiating crew has left the building. There is no integrity in your position.

I do believe, however, that you guys will somehow get your way. Like a spoiled child throwing a temper-tantrum in the middle of the store you will be placated to stop your incessent wailing. Dougwieser will eventually get involved to get his own way. He also lacks integrity! So I fully expect him to act according to your desires... Just to shut you up.

Good day little children.

One word

WINDFALL

Settle down ya'll.

:lol:

It's hotter than Hades. Let's give it a rest. Please try to kick back and relax.

Have some lemonade laced with your favorite poison and stay off this stupid forum for a day or two.

Love Ya...Mean it.

Close. The pipes swepted under the motor. Still have a dent in my right knee from it kicking back . It had a far out com. ratio. 10.5 or 11.5., can't remember now.
but off the line it was ba BAAAAAAA! Carbs never came in at the same time. Strange, I had it better then for a ride. Had the bike and a King of the road Shelby. And it was all short money. Maybe 14k. Now I'm down to a 65 'stang with a 4/11 rear end. It screems to the next light, and then it wiil crall up a tree.!

PSS,
Thanks for the pixs. Do me a favor pal, drive safe. Buddy of mine got T boned lasted week. He's ok but losted some skin.

Latest posts