Be careful what you say on this board...

Are you insinuating THEY are Stupid? :lol: (I still think their brains were fried in the desert heat!)

Assuming you are replying to me, I would state that most in TEMPE are lazy. I can deal with stupid. It is the mental laziness that comes from the top that is hard to fix.

Sure, they run around in circles giving the appearance of activity, but they do not think about what they project and end up denigrating the product into oblivion.

You mean things like,PHL is like a 3 terminal side show at the fair.And it really gets good after dark. :up: :up: :up:

Assuming you are replying to me, I would state that most in TEMPE are lazy. I can deal with stupid. It is the mental laziness that comes from the top that is hard to fix.

Sure, they run around in circles giving the appearance of activity, but they do not think about what they project and end up denigrating the product into oblivion.
Actually I don't think they are lazy--just clueless...kind of like those hamsters on the wheels in cages that think they are going somewhere....pitiful

Sure, they're watching & listening....and your problem is what?

If so, maybe they are discovering that they have an employee group that is diverse, creative, focused, and funny as hell! :lol:

And we really give a damn because this is our company. Not theirs. Ours..Mine..Yours.

If they had a brain in their scull they would be taking notes so they could rectify the problems that we have to deal with on a daily basis.

But no, they are too busy running around kissing each other's you know what & slapping each other on the back on what a great bloody job they're doing.

And all they have managed to do is piss everyone off.

I really like this particular movie screen.......
View attachment 6157
Yes, it is for real ..... <sigh>

They could not even bother to line up the paper .......... I mean, is this not a fire hazard, much less reflecting the pathetic POS people running this poor excuse for an airline?

Hey... I know this F/A. I havent seen her for years.

Ok, back to the US Airways employees complaining about their management or lack there of. Sorry bout the interruption

justaumechanic and Grounded Boricua,

A word of caution. Don't misunderstand the constitutional "freedom of speech" thing. The Constitution only keeps the government from restraining your speech. A private party (such as LCC, a private employer) is not restrained by the Constitution. Therefore, there is no "freedom of speech" right at issue should LCC discipline someone for posting on the internet.

Employee Rights
If your employer is an air carrier, or a
contractor or subcontractor of an air carrier, and
retaliates against you because you are involved in
raising concerns or reporting violations of airline
safety rules and regulations to your employer or
to the federal government, you can contact
OSHA for help.

http://www.osha-safety.org/osha_whistleblowers_airlines.asp

Actually I don't think they are lazy--just clueless...kind of like those hamsters on the wheels in cages that think they are going somewhere....pitiful

Too lazy to find out they are clueless. Too clueless to find out they are lazy.

Lazy, clueless, what is the difference?

They are gonna kill an airline no matter which.

Employee Rights
If your employer is an air carrier, or a
contractor or subcontractor of an air carrier, and
retaliates against you because you are involved in
raising concerns or reporting violations of airline
safety rules and regulations to your employer or
to the federal government, you can contact
OSHA for help.
http://www.osha-safety.org/osha_whistleblowers_airlines.asp
That's corect, but that's hardly the type of speech that is going on here.

Additionally, what you posted is still not related to "freedom of speech" in the constitutional sense, which is what my point was to those who were throwing around the "freedom of speech" idea. At the risk of stating things too broadly, my point was that the First Amendment simply does not apply to private employers. However, certain statutes (for example, OSHA) may.

Too lazy to find out they are clueless. Too clueless to find out they are lazy.

Lazy, clueless, what is the difference?

They are gonna kill an airline no matter which.
They are not clueless...............they can put togetther a great cook out and ice cream social.........but can't answer a phone.................