Be careful what you say on this board...

Well I suppose a "word of caution" is not harmful, ...., but consider the following example;(I'm sure this has been mentioned before).

A. The HOMIES in PHL "Do their thing, every night/day"
B. LCC Management "reads" these message boards
C. The HOMIES in PHL(now knowing that Tempe READS THESE MESSAGE BOARDS)...CONTINUE.."to do their thing, every night/day"....WITHOUT one ounce of change.

I mean to me, the fact that Tempe reads this stuff here, is IRRELEVANT !!!

NH/BB's

I actually think those MORONS in Tempe read these boards to get insight into how to run the Airline! From their PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS, EMBARRASSING, and POORLY PLANNED attempts already.....THEY NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET! :stupid:

Do you know what the word HOMIES means??? :huh:

p5ebvc76w.jpg

JAJAJA The guy with the long beard and the dude with the hat and violin are not homies, trust me, their are other names for them. ;)

I actually think those MORONS in Tempe read these boards to get insight into how to run the Airline! From their PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS, EMBARRASSING, and POORLY PLANNED attempts already.....THEY NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET! :stupid:
Maybe the next townhall, we should suggest Dougie to register with Aviation. Maybe he seriously will learn how to run an airline, or start to care about the employees??! OR, maybe we should let US1yfare at him?? Sounds good to me! :lol: :lol:

Maybe the next townhall, we should suggest Dougie to register with Aviation. Maybe he seriously will learn how to run an airline, or start to care about the employees??! OR, maybe we should let US1fare at him?? Sounds good to me! :lol: :lol:
You speak out of both sides of your mouth (forked tongue)

You speak out of both sides of your mouth (forked tongue)
I think it is funny...? Besides, it is okay for US1yfare to dish jokes and pun, but not anyone else? Can't wait to here what that pretty China doll has to say? No pun intended of course. And I can't spell.. But at least I admit it! HA.

Management and Union leaders should be careful what they post on this board. Trying to sway policy with inside information, then posting misinformation, could come back to bite them. This would include relatives and friends of the leaders.

"The comments were typical of the banter on Internet message boards for stocks -- but the identity of the writer was anything but. Rahodeb was the online pseudonym for John Mackey, co-founder and chief executive of Whole Foods Market."

Whole Foods CEO Slams Rival, Online message board

Junebug quotes July 12th,

"(poster)And AWA320 is more official than you think."

"Didn't say he was management. But he doesn't post second handed info on these boards like some people."

. Let them read and weep. We have somthing is this country which is called freedom of speech!!

WELL SAID...REMEMEBR THE CODE OF THIS BOOKLETS DISTRIBUTED TO ALL OF US A FEW YEARS AGO? IT ARROGANTLY STATES THAT EMPLOYEES ARE "NOT ALLOWED" TO PARTCICIPATE IN AVIATION WEB PAGES. TOO BAD NO CIVIL LIBERTIES LAWYER GOT A HOLD OF THAT. IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT A CO- WORKER IN CCY ONCE SAID TO ME, SHE GREW UP IN PRE WAR GERMANY AND SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT LIFE DURING THE THIRD REICH. "IF YOU KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT, YOU GOT ALONG FINE" HITS CLOSE TO HOME DOESN'T IT?

Latest posts