Be careful what you say on this board...

No they are not safe, when US Airways terminated everyone's pensions the retirees had their benefits reduced.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Really?

Retiree benefits were reduced because of what retirees were posting on a message board?

Don't let the facts get in your way. And brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

This company gives me nothing- I work for what I get.
TS if they read this board.
They NEED to know how WE FEEL!

IF the truth hurts let it be known,.

Rat Ba$tard$'s.

damn right the employees are po'd ..took several re-entries to rebook someone..

Enough.
All's NOT WELL IN LA LA LAND Boys.

Moron's! :down:

Be careful? Yeah, well :censored: you. I don't think many are worried about management or if they read these boards. F them. MORONS....PURE MORONS.

First of all, this is NOT a US Airways sanctioned board. It is, after all, one of the only places we have to really vent. Management can read this all they want. That should never stop us from sharing our thoughts and feelings. Are you trying to say that they 'CONTROL' us like rats? Please....

Everyone should just keep saying what they want here.

justaumechanic and Grounded Boricua,

A word of caution. Don't misunderstand the constitutional "freedom of speech" thing. The Constitution only keeps the government from restraining your speech. A private party (such as LCC, a private employer) is not restrained by the Constitution. Therefore, there is no "freedom of speech" right at issue should LCC discipline someone for posting on the internet.

What ever fool :rolleyes: . They can kiss my :censored: ss

Let the retirees say what they want. What can they take away from us?

And I'm Furloughed, what else do I have to loose. I'm already s :censored: t out of luck. So it don't make a damn difference

They can't be reading this. NOTHING has changed. :up:
If they were reading this forum, they wouldn't have to cough up actual money for 2 consulting firms to find out "what went wrong". They could have come here and read it for free. And they like anything that is free...
Who cares if they read it? This is AmeriKa!

I understand your confusion to what I said. I wasn't trying to imply the freedom of speach issue. Not at all. What I was trying to say was that it isn't a good thing to allow the company to know your true opinions about things.
We know the company reads these boards. Some within "Sand Castle" have even responded to what was said. That said, It is an unfair advantage in the negotiating process to have one party, IE: the company, to have the opportunity to know your true intentions.

How many times have we seen the pilot group in an in-direct way call for a sickout? Or the rampers show displeasure by putting one bag on the beltloader at a time? Or a flight attendant talking about certain holidays they will never work at all cost's? You see, the company reads this... They then know your plan of action. They can counteract it by other means.

We know the company knows the attitude of it's employee base. All of it's employee's have been burnt and beaten down to next to nothing. I'm only stating, that like in poker... you shouldn't show your hand until you have a chance to play them. This is how negotiations take place. It is like a big poker party. In the imortal words of Steven Wolf: "You get what you negotiate".

I am not asking anyone to censure their feelings. I am asking that they use discretion in doing so. Will what they say hinder a negotiating process? This is just food for thought.

Just my opinion..

I'm sure management does read this board and probably laughs their asses off. Ever since I stopped caring what was said on this board I find it hilarious to watch you pitbulls fight.

Great to see so much headway is being made with your constant bitching! Keep up the reality TV boys!