Big RED WAVE ??????????????

HEY, "O-T" ( Orange-Turd ), and ALL ur MAGA ( ots} .................................................................

MANY THANKS FOR UR BIG " RED WAVE " !!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do have to say that the "red tsumani", or lack of one, gives me hope that some people are finally seeing Trump for what he is. Very few of his endorsed candidates won. Now....we need to stop the investigations of Trump today...we need him to devote his full effort towards destroying the GOP.

The MAGA crowd on here is awfully quiet today after Walker’s loss.
You actually thought Walker had a chance?
McConnell didn't think it was that important a seat.
I do have to say that the "red tsumani", or lack of one, gives me hope that some people are finally seeing Trump for what he is. Very few of his endorsed candidates won. Now....we need to stop the investigations of Trump today...we need him to devote his full effort towards destroying the GOP.
Lots of waa waa in blue states over seats won and not taken away from the GOP.

You actually thought Walker had a chance?
McConnell didn't think it was that important a seat.

Lots of waa waa in blue states over seats won and not taken away from the GOP.
Yeah, but we had folks like Hannity breathlessly forecasting a "red tsunami" because of inflation and gas prices (have I mentioned that they are dropping?). Turns out, we kind of got sick and tired of the mainstream GOP not standing up to the orange fool and his "stop the steal" shenanigans. If they are too weak to tell the fat man to shut up and conceded, then they really shouldn't be in Congress.

But I think he still has a grip in Arizona...Gomert said it's okay if he wants to throw out the constitution. And rumor has it that Kari Lake is enroute to Mar a Lago in hopes of being grabbed so that she can get over the sting of HER stolen election.

Walker came closer than expected, but runoffs never get the same funding or turnout.

It's no longer about votes. It's about ballots.

Dems are winning urban areas because they harvest ballots (legally or not) from people who wouldn't otherwise vote. That's why they wanted mail in voting instead of having to present yourself at the polls. It was never about safety or Covid.

Legal harvesting in California has flipped a couple of seats to the GOP over the last two election cycles, and it's only a matter of time before the state parties in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania catch on.

Things will get reset again once the GOP adapts to play by the new rules.

In 2016, Trump won in part because he was able to use social media the way that the Dems had done with Obama. Now that Twitter has been freed, it will be interesting to see how much that can be re-leveraged in 2024.

Reactions: delldude
I remember the days when both parties hoped for a larger turnout. That democrats are making it easier isn't cheating - it's an opportunity to do something. Nobody is stopping Republicans.

What is going to be interesting to watch is the destruction of the GOP thanks to Donald T Rump. I kind of wish the democrats would stop all investigations so he can devote all of his time telling the world had crappy the other GOP candidates are...and when (not if) he is passed over for the nomination, Trump will go crazy on social media blasting the REPUBLICAN candidate. Since there wouldn't be enough time to get him on the ballot in all 50 states after the convention, I think he will encourage his acolytes to write in his name.

Walker came closer than expected, but runoffs never get the same funding or turnout.

It's no longer about votes. It's about ballots.

Dems are winning urban areas because they harvest ballots (legally or not) from people who wouldn't otherwise vote. That's why they wanted mail in voting instead of having to present yourself at the polls. It was never about safety or Covid.

Legal harvesting in California has flipped a couple of seats to the GOP over the last two election cycles, and it's only a matter of time before the state parties in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania catch on.

Things will get reset again once the GOP adapts to play by the new rules.

In 2016, Trump won in part because he was able to use social media the way that the Dems had done with Obama. Now that Twitter has been freed, it will be interesting to see how much that can be re-leveraged in 2024.
I'm seeing rumblings of reality at GOP regarding mail in ballots. The dems exploit this with huge early vote totals going in. I think a lot of people end up not showing up at the polls late in the game.
I think Rona needs to go.

I'm seeing rumblings of reality at GOP regarding mail in ballots. The dems exploit this with huge early vote totals going in. I think a lot of people end up not showing up at the polls late in the game.
I think Rona needs to go.

The biggest thing that hurt Trump in 2020 was his complaining about mail in ballots for months leading up to the election, and a LOT of what he was saying came across as "don't vote by mail". And people may well have stayed home because as much as everybody pooh poohed it - we were in the middle of a pandemic. Nothing stopped the GOP from a mail in campaign, except that so many of them went along with the "mail in ballot fraud' that their dear leader was warning them about.. so they don't trust mailing it in. And Trump (and many Republicans) were whining about mail in fraud for TWO YEARS. It might be hard to get them to ever to trust absentee ballots again. They have it in their minds that some mule somewhere is stealing their ballots and burying them in the desert.

EVERY DEM UP for Senate reelection WON in 22' !!
"24" POTUS to follow suit !
I want to take this opportunity to THANK DELL's PA 'HOME BOY' for his effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11401030.gif

EVERY DEM UP for Senate reelection WON in 22' !!
"24" POTUS to follow suit !
I want to take this opportunity to THANK DELL's PA 'HOME BOY' for his effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, every GOP Senator up for re-election also won in 22.

First time in 100 years that's happened on both sides of the aisle.

And since then, the Dems lost Sinema from their official count.

Wouldn't surprise me to see other defections. Manchin won't survive without switching parties.

Uh, every GOP Senator up for re-election also won in 22.

First time in 100 years that's happened on both sides of the aisle.

And since then, the Dems lost Sinema from their official count.

Wouldn't surprise me to see other defections. Manchin won't survive without switching parties.
THey lost Sinema, but the REpublicans didn't get her. So that should tell you something.

Yeah, it's not about the GOP.

It's about the Democrats moving so far to the left they are losing centrists.

There are very few Democrats who could credibly change parties to the GOP given their stances on social issues. But they can change to independent and still remain fiscal conservatives and social liberals. That's what we used to call centrists or moderates in both parties.

By the same token, there are very few Republicans who could change to being Democrat. Maybe Romney and Murkowski. I could see both of them also declaring as Independent.