Blocked Vote On Offer Angers Some

I believe U's policy is, when an employee is confronted by the press about company matters, the ONLY acceptable answer is to refer them to corporate communications.

Wasn't this info repeated in the latest policy book mailed to each employee?

Will the company deal with the breach, or will every other employee get a get-out-of-jail-free card?

USA320Pilot said:
The RC4 does not represent the views of the majority of the rank-and-file, which will be proven.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

P.S. You do not need to hold an ALPA office to be an ALPA participant, whether at a meeting or otherwise.
[post="176940"][/post]​

I am anxiously awaiting your proof. When might we expect that? <_<

EyeInTheSky said:
I heard Benedict Arnold's yard was a mess today. Something about toilet paper and leaves, what mess in this rain. I feel for his old lady.
[post="177339"][/post]​

Isn't it pathetic that someone would stoop this low to try and put another employee in his place for speaking his thoughts by trashing his personal property? Not to mention insulting his wife... :angry:

hondahoney said:
Isn't it pathetic that someone would stoop this low to try and put another employee in his place for speaking his thoughts by trashing his personal property? Not to mention insulting his wife... :angry:
[post="177352"][/post]​
Yes, It is horrible and should never have been done no matter what that employee did. For instance, even if that employee were to haven't written an OP ED piece in the paper admonishing fellow employees it shouldn't have been done, even if that employee constantly twisted every bit of information to suit his purpose it shouldn't have been done, even if he insulted the NC representing the majority of pilots it shouldn't have been done and the list goes on and on and on. Perhaps their is a lesson to be learned from this. For his sake I hope so. Savy

hondahoney said:
[post="177352"][/post]​

Who knows if this really happened, it could be some sophmoric prank by really funny people. Some would argue he asked for it. Then again, if anybody chooses to be as vocal as this they should protect their family by moving into a gated community. Of course, the family should never be dragged into such matters. But, they need to get some tough love goin' ya know? Perhaps, the old lady should demand some Internet cold turkey...LSD (Low Speed Dialup) might be effective. :p

Gee Lark you're really on a "roll"
1050079966-toiletpaper_big.jpg
here. :p

USA320Pilot said:
The RC4 does not represent the views of the majority of the rank-and-file, which will be proven.

[post="176940"][/post]​

Seems to me that the only one who agrees with you is Garland. I have yet to see any of the rank and file support your view of the situation. All I can find on the webboards and in person, is praise for their finally saying enough is enough.

Granted that is a small sample of the total pilot group, but from a personal standpoint, being one of the forgotten many who were cast away as trash by this airline long ago, I have to say that at this point, U's failure would probably do my career good. Any more prostituting out of this profession is doing nothing more than hurting every professional pilot left in this country.

If they want to run the airline, get the people in there to do the job, If not then let it die and quit destroying the whole profession. Chopping off the head of the people who fly, maintain, schedule, and relate to the customers while ignoring the massive ineptness at the management level is a sure fire way to destruction.

There is aviation life after U, that is if you haven't pi$$ed off too many people...........Funny how the forgotten cast away trash seems to be showing up in Chief Pilot positions and Hiring departments all over the country lately.