Bottom of the Recall List reached...decision time is here

Don't pay attention its probably one of our desperate housewife senior mamas who works 8 days a year. Bored at home drinking kool-aid. Sorry for that... I'm actually embarrased by that post.

Now Sherri remember what we talked about? You look silly when you comment on things you know nothing about! :rolleyes: Now stop surfing the web boards and get back to your Western Univ coarse.

USPHX (aka Ms. Shambles)- just a heads up, know your stuff before you post on here or you will get taken to task. Not a good way to make your "entrance".

Okay, to all my eastie brothers and sisters, I apologize for USPHX. Most of the westies on here know not to post about things we know nothing of, i.e the recall process for the east, displacements from base etc. Don't judge us by that clown's post.

HP Jack- You are right, I think Ms. Shambles has too much time on her hands. No more fabulous F/C meals to taste, her correspondence courses must be on recess and the horses have all been fed. So now she figures she'll spread her wealth of "knowledge" here. ;)

Now Sherri remember what we talked about? You look silly when you comment on things you know nothing about! :rolleyes: Now stop surfing the web boards and get back to your Western Univ coarse.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh jack and Happy I can't wait to fly with you guys!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome back, Flyguy, you won't be on reserve long...and don't pay any attention to the CRAP on this board.

USPHX

I agreed with you all the way until the last sentence.

You have NO IDEA about the East and reserve.....so, with all due respect....do not say things like the above as it is totally NOT TRUE!!!!!!

On the East in Philly and CLT YOU would be teetering on reserve in the winter. So, a recalled flight attendant would not see a block for many many many years on the East!!!

Welcome back, Flyguy, you won't be on reserve long...and don't pay any attention to the CRAP on this board.

USPHX

i think the only crap is what you just said right there. who the hell are you kiddin. ..won't be on reserve long . gimme some of that stuff you smokin.

Etops,

Are you smoking a crack pipe??? lol

You yourself are back on reserve for the next few months...maybe longer. And you are going to tell a recalled flight attendant that they won't be on reserve long??? Come on Buddy!!!! Don't get peoples hopes up.

Twice, Etops post is quoting the confused westie's post, it's just not in the quote box... hence the same sentence.

Fly guy what is your hire date? Because my letter said "though you are not the top 215 to be recalled". Thanks!

my hire is 01/01

Hi furloughd...

I was hired 11/00 and I just got the email back from Mark. I wanted to know where I stood on the recall list. I am #503 for recall out of 867 on the list. So where did the "600 left on the furloughed list come from, after this recall"??? Just wondering. So basically they have to come up 364 people to get to me.

Can someone explain the above post to me? Does that mean they reached the bottom and are going back up offering last chance? I just want to be educated on the matter. After 09-11 if you didn't accept recall at HP you were done but I know its different in your contract. Thanks friends.

I believe in the next recall they will start at the bottom (most junior) of the invol list and give these F/As an assign or resign choice.

After that they go through that list they go to the voluntary furlough list and assign, again I believe from the bottom up.

After that they offer the VFLR list to come back, but as a new hire. This would be from the top down.

Finally, unless this has changed, they offer the wholly owned F/As new hire positions from the top down.

Then new hires.

Back