latest BOS f/a recall

Okay, the story gets worse. My friend said they did a BOS to Aruba trip and then turned around and came back. She was all alone in a full first class and she said all the people were mad saying they would never fly usair again.
Does she need someone to accompany her when she flies 'A'? Has she been watching the news for the past 8 months? Was she shocked to hear that they will never fly USAir again? :blink:

Okay, the story gets worse. My friend said they did a BOS to Aruba trip and then turned around and came back. She was all alone in a full first class and she said all the people were mad saying they would never fly usair again.

How many people did she had to tend to??? if it was more than 16 than I can understand, but under 16, whats the problem?? I don't think that you offer hot towel, linins, warn nut, salads, hot meals, and deserts. so it shouldn't be that hard.

How many people did she had to tend to??? if it was more than 16 than I can understand, but under 16, whats the problem?? I don't think that you offer hot towel, linins, warn nut, salads, hot meals, and deserts. so it shouldn't be that hard.
PLEASE !!!!! You've got to be kidding. I used to serve 24 by myself and tell the other F/A to go the back to help out in Y/C---believe it or not---I made and served the drinks, plated the meals, served dessert AND kept the wine flowing...it's not that hard on a 3+ hour flight. Was she upset she had to work and couldn't do Suduko on her j/s ???

PLEASE !!!!! You've got to be kidding. I used to serve 24 by myself and tell the other F/A to go the back to help out in Y/C---believe it or not---I made and served the drinks, plated the meals, served dessert AND kept the wine flowing...it's not that hard on a 3+ hour flight. Was she upset she had to work and couldn't do Suduko on her j/s ???

I think thepoint was that she likes or used to like rather giving people nice service and it was upsetting to her that things were so different. she is not lazy but she is sensitive and remembers the airline that took pride in good service. that is what I meant. it sounds like that airline is gone.

Wow. Superstew. Did you shove a broom up your *** and sweep the aisle while picking up trash as well??? One of the many reasons that the company feels that minimum staffing is adequate.

TEMPE: "Don't worry, our FA's will do it, yank every extra FA you can......" :rolleyes:
" 2 FA's for 99 people on the E190, *AND* no lead pay! They will do it!"

Need I go on?

Brilliant.

I have talked to Omar on the phone and she helped me w/ some issues. She also gave me wrong advice on some other issues. While I believe she means well, she interprets the contract in black and white and it needs to be interpreted from ALL sections related to the issue which she didn't do. From what I understand, she has been banned from calling scheduling on behalf of the PHL F/As---at least that's what someone in the LEC PHL office told me. Too bad, she's a fighter...hope she sticks around and keeps fighting for us.

Omar is not perfect. Omar does not know everything. Omar is however; willing to learn and help anybody who needs it. Omar is a valuable resource for the reserves. At the end of the day however; if you do not agree with the answers/interpretation she provides it is your responsibility to research it further and seek additional advice from other union memebers.

I also hope she sticks around as she has the potential to be a great union rep.

Omar is certainly a valuable asset to the LEC as well as Dan. I have spoke with about different things and has proved time and time again to be quite knowledgeable. Nobody is right all of the time but they sure do find the answers AND GET BACK TO YOU. That part STILL amazes me. :up:

Wow. Superstew. Did you shove a broom up your *** and sweep the aisle while picking up trash as well??? One of the many reasons that the company feels that minimum staffing is adequate.

TEMPE: "Don't worry, our FA's will do it, yank every extra FA you can......" :rolleyes:
" 2 FA's for 99 people on the E190, *AND* no lead pay! They will do it!"

Need I go on?

Brilliant.
See the difference with you and everyone else? You have a complaint like above regarding staffing issues yet when others have a complaint we are crying or are whiners. Amazing your fine lines you draw. :rolleyes:

See the difference with you and everyone else? You have a complaint like above regarding staffing issues yet when others have a complaint we are crying or are whiners. Amazing your fine lines you draw. :rolleyes:
I have a problem with minimum staffing issues, yes. I take issue with FA's that think they are going above and beyond by doing every other departments job, as well as the work of 2 FA's. I feel the company sees this, knows we will continue to do it, and sees no reason to negotiate improvements in areas such as onboard staffing.

I find problems such as seating people together and the type of trash bags we use to be trivial, comical, and not at the forefront of the issues we deal with. In fact, they have no bearing on anything. I could care less about the type of trash bag we have, and I have been helping families sit together for years, looooonng before Shares and the degradation of our once great airline.

You do not see the difference. I will accept that. I thought you were ignoring me?

Peace....

Omar is certainly a valuable asset to the LEC as well as Dan. I have spoke with about different things and has proved time and time again to be quite knowledgeable. Nobody is right all of the time but they sure do find the answers AND GET BACK TO YOU. That part STILL amazes me. :up:
You mean Dan S.? You've got to be freakin' kidding me! I will NEVER FORGET what happened in ATL one fine day when he got thrown into jail and we had to ferry home! PuhLeeeze...View attachment 6252

Back