BREAKING NEWS: US Airways Election Dates Announced!

LET ME FILL IN THE DATE OF THE CONTRACT YOU ARE USING 7th OCT 1998 IBT AWA as YOU ALLUDED THIS IN YOUR POST IN USING A 14 YEAR OLD CBA, THAT WAS AMENABLE AT THE TIME OF THE MERGER.
ALSO YOU ALLUDED TOO TELL ALL THAT AT THE TIME OF THE MERGER THE AWA IBT CONTRACT OF 1998 IN 2005 THE AWA TECH'S MADE MORE MONEY THAN THE IAM CONTRACT AT THAT TIME PRE - MERGER!!!
Oh lets go back to 2005,hp mechs gave up paid medical,and profit sharing,Travis,remember the a&Ps did make more money at hp,but the trans agreement brought all mechs gse welders plant maint etc up to a&p wages less license pay,but when we did the math remember the give backs showed a loss in take home pay for everyone,IE paid medical etc. And the IAM said we should give up profit shareing cause we don't expect the new USairways to make a profit.In return the IAMv got space positive flights for union business.............go figure

Oh lets go back to 2005,hp mechs gave up paid medical,and profit sharing,Travis,remember the a&Ps did make more money at hp,but the trans agreement brought all mechs gse welders plant maint etc up to a&p wages less license pay,but when we did the math remember the give backs showed a loss in take home pay for everyone,IE paid medical etc. And the IAM said we should give up profit shareing cause we don't expect the new USairways to make a profit.In return the IAMv got space positive flights for union business.............go figure
LIKE I SAID 700 AND HALF TRUTHS GO FIGURE!

HAVE A HAPPY IBT DAY!!!

Is it true the Teamsters are only raiding because they think Jimmy Hoffa is buried under US Airways?

They are raiding because they lost over 100,000 members in the last five years. They need our dues money to make up the lose to keep paying for all those triple digit salaries to the international officer's. They need our money to fund those miss managed pensions. Got it?

They are raiding because they lost over 100,000 members in the last five years. They need our dues money to make up the lose to keep paying for all those triple digit salaries to the international officer's. They need our money to fund those miss managed pensions. Got it?
THE US AIRWAYS TECH'S STARTED THIS IBT DRIVE AS DID THE TECH'S AT AA DID WITH AMFA AND IBT!. WHEN IN A GLASS HOUSE IT'S A GOOD IDEA NOT TO THROW ROCKS! FIND SOME OTHER IAM/TWU MUD TO SLING,
ARE YOU AMFA BOYS MAD BECAUSE YOU LOST UAL TO IBT AND NOW YOU ARE DOWN TO ABOUT 3000 DUE PAYING MEMBERS?

My understanding is that 700 does get compensated. He put out the q and a about ghe association before such information was available. He will lie and cheat for his employer.

Ah Tim you know slander on the internet is an offense you can be sued for, so why the lies and slander?

First of all I am not compensated by anyone to post here, you wont find my name on an IAMAW, DL 142 of LL 1725 LM-2 since 2005, thats a facts so thats lie number one.

Lie #2 I was never a paid organizer, I assisted in the Fleet Campaign, you can ask Rusk, Russo and Carr, I also was on the UA CSA campaign, never full time.

Lie#3 Freighberger and I hated each other, never worked for him nor did he pick me for anything.

Lie#4 We never agreed to toss Utility to the street, our CBA was abrogated in 2005, and the judge made us vote on the final offer which gave the company the ability to outsource line cleaning, lavatory and water service.

Lie#5 You can ask any of my members about my level of representation and skill, which blows yours away. How about the $15 milllion arbitration

Lie#6 Never compensated for anything and I went to PHL as a Stock Clerk and left US shortly after, then went to work for Freightliner then Philip Morris, then school and run my own small business.

So Tim keep up your lies and I will call you out every single time.

You really should read up on slander and the internet, as all you do is lie about me.

Why dont you come clean and tell us how you are compensated or will that affect your public assistance?
I find it comical how lazy you were but take full credit for winning millions in arbitration, beating jerry glass like nobody else, and parachuting into russia on a us mission.
Do you think that anyone believes your fairy tales?
Your delusions have gotten the best of you because you were a lazy organizer who could never be found and didnt even know the iam filed.
I dont know what exact scam you are running with the iam but i aint mad at you. I do think its time that you get a real job and stop collecting on the public dime

700 YOU HAD A TYPE-O ( and left (WAS FIRED BY)US shortly after). IT'S OK! and left IS ONLY A HALF-TRUTH AT WHICH YOU ARE GOOD AT.....

HAVE A VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY IBT DAY! B) :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

And as far as the ibt/iam election, the only union that you can know for sure is the ibt. Thats neither an endorsement or anything else but the truth since any vote for the iam will result in an unknown association with certification.
Neither the iam or twu will be the certified bargaining agent. And if someone isnt fine with playing guessing games then they really need to step back and carefully consider the consequences. Depending on which rumor will end up being true, some say the association is going to redo the representational roadmap after an ibt defeat and shift full representation rights for mx to the twu and shift the iam to fleet service. But others are saying its the opposite. Who knows?
One thing is clear, the first representation station map didnt have one damn imput from members and neither will the new one.
Will the real union that will be representing the mechanics please stand up!

Back