Bush Can't Get His Stories Straight

Now all you Bush-wackers out there. Think about this. Do you think it would be better to fight the terrorists in the USA? I do not beleive bush lied I think he made his decision on the best available information at the time. The info may have been wrong. Blame that on the CIA.
And a side note. It was Clinton and the Democrats that passed NAFTA. The vote was tied in the Senate and Goofy Gore cast the deciding vote for NAFTA. The world's best known liar signed it. That's where all the jobs are going...
Thank You clinton and the demos :angry: :down:

DFWCC, Clinton is no longer President and under the Constitution can not be President again. It's time for you to move on with your life.

The current duly Selected President is Shrub. You know, the one who made Dover AFB off-limits to the media so that they can't broadcast pictures of the caskets of soldiers from the Middle East being unloaded. The same one who went to visit families of dead BRITISH soldiers recently, but can't seem to find the time to visit the families of dead AMERICAN soldiers.

DFWCC said:
Now all you Bush-wackers out there. Think about this. Do you think it would be better to fight the terrorists in the USA? I do not beleive bush lied I think he made his decision on the best available information at the time. The info may have been wrong. Blame that on the CIA.
And a side note. It was Clinton and the Democrats that passed NAFTA. The vote was tied in the Senate and Goofy Gore cast the deciding vote for NAFTA. The world's best known liar signed it. That's where all the jobs are going...
Thank You clinton and the demos :angry: :down:
Its been almost 4 years since Clinton was in office. Why hasn't Bush fixed anything? Ask yourself just one question - Are you better off today than you were just 3 years ago?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
But, who knows, maybe Dumbya is counting on the "TERMINATOR"(Arnold) to deliver california for him.
The Terminator may be politically self terminated by then:

lat_logobig.gif

NEWS ANALYSIS
The Going Gets Tough for Schwarzenegger
By Michael Finnegan and Joe Mathews, Times Staff Writers

"His problem is that in his campaign, he promised what cannot be done, and now he's confronting the reality of what cannot be done," Tipps said. "There is a basic underlying arithmetic that he is now becoming increasingly aware of that says: That is not doable."

On the conservative talk radio circuit, Schwarzenegger warned lawmakers of "severe casualties" next year in their campaigns if they fail to stop "politics as usual."

"That was a mistake," said Tony Quinn, a Republican who analyzes campaigns for the nonpartisan California Target Book.

"That's a fairly potent combination," said Tim Hodson, director of the Center for California Studies at Cal State Sacramento "It would take some of the larger-than-life position that he has, and bring it back down to reality."

Los Angeles Times

I'd like to see any of you get a BJ from from some intern, get caught and tell the divorce court that you didn't have "SESSUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOAMAN!" Your wife's divorce lawyer will have a field day with you. I challenge anyone here, go out, get a hummer outside of marriage and see what happens!

By the way, I guess Hillary's trip to Afghanistan was the RIGHT thing to do. Go have Thanksgiving dinner with the troops, and then tell these soldiers that the president's policy is wrong. Helluva thing to say to these brave people thousands of miles from home.

There's a time and place for everything. But Hillary didn't do it for political gain I suppose.

And you're wrong about noone getting killed over Bill's BJ.

REMEMBER VINCE FOSTER, CLINTONITES???????????????????????

And let's not forget that TED KENNEDY and ALfRED KAHN of the CAB were the architects of the Airline Deruglation ACT. YEAH it enabled more and more people to be able to fly. But 25 years later, these cheap fares have degraded the employees of decent wages and benefits.

So before we blame BUSH for everthing from cancer to the common cold, take a good look at some of those famous Democrat President events!

The well planned Iranian hostage resuce, Bay of Pigs Invasion (which incidentally caused the Cuban Missile Crisis). Marilyn Monroe. oh yea Harry Truman's A-BOMB, Mogadishu, ask fellow marine who served there and see how many people were killed nightly leading up to Bill Clinton's Holiday visit.

Remember it was Jimmy Carter who tieds the hands of the CIA and FBI because it was "immoral" to deal with murders and thieves to get solid "intelligence"

When Ol Jimmy found out the the FBI HAD a policy of wiretapping Mosques in this country, he pulled the plug.

GOOD MOVE!

HOW LONG DID YOU THINK IT TOOK THE TERRORIST TO FIGURE OUT THAT THE MOSQUE WAS THE NEW "IN" PLACE TO PLOT AGAINST THE GREAT WHITE SATAN!

If ol Bill BJ Clinton had took ANY action in 1993 when the terrorists first tried to bring down the World Trade Center Towers, 9/11 MAY HAVE NOT OCCURED THE WAY IT DID.

Oh, I forgot, OSAMA and friends started planning that attack when Bush became president.

Hopeful said:
And let's not forget that TED KENNEDY and ALfRED KAHN of the CAB were the architects of the Airline Deruglation ACT. YEAH it enabled more and more people to be able to fly. But 25 years later, these cheap fares have degraded the employees of decent wages and benefits.

So before we blame BUSH for everthing from cancer to the common cold, take a good look at some of those famous Democrat President events!

The well planned Iranian hostage resuce, Bay of Pigs Invasion (which incidentally caused the Cuban Missile Crisis). Marilyn Monroe. oh yea Harry Truman's A-BOMB, Mogadishu, ask fellow marine who served there and see how many people were killed nightly leading up to Bill Clinton's Holiday visit.

Remember it was Jimmy Carter who tieds the hands of the CIA and FBI because it was "immoral" to deal with murders and thieves to get solid "intelligence"

When Ol Jimmy found out the the FBI HAD a policy of wiretapping Mosques in this country, he pulled the plug.

GOOD MOVE!

HOW LONG DID YOU THINK IT TOOK THE TERRORIST TO FIGURE OUT THAT THE MOSQUE WAS THE NEW "IN" PLACE TO PLOT AGAINST THE GREAT WHITE SATAN!

If ol Bill BJ Clinton had took ANY action in 1993 when the terrorists first tried to bring down the World Trade Center Towers, 9/11 MAY HAVE NOT OCCURED THE WAY IT DID.

Oh, I forgot, OSAMA and friends started planning that attack when Bush became president.
Is this your defence of BUSH? Hundreds of Americans are dead because BUSH lied to the world about weapons of mass destruction. This has nothing to do with any former Dem. President or Rep President. I give our troops a little more credit to be able to decide whether Bush's policies are right or wrong. There may not be alot to chose from in the upcoming election, but Bush has to go. As far as the wages at the airlines, don't you remember who would not allow strikes at NW and AA? It was BUSH!

I guess you forgot that Clinton intervened in the AA PILOT'S strike FIVE MINUTES AFTER IT BEGAN ON MIDNIGHT!!!!!!
No president is going to allow an airline strike, especially in this economy.

Remember, Harry Truman had the Rail workers get back to work under the auspices of US Troops,. If they still refused, Harry Truman was going to draft all those rail workers. Try doing that today in this liberal society. You put the Clintons on a pedestal despite Whitewater and Vince Foster.
Despite Bush and Gore having the SupremE Court decide the presIdency, the fact remains that even though Gore won the popular vote, he only won it by 60,000 or so votes which is trivial compared to the 60-70,000,000 people who voted.
Basically this nation was divided almost 50-50 on Gore and Bush..

HARDLY A MANDATE!

I WONDER WHY YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE OTHER DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL FUN FACTS.

So you don't think this is a good defense?

If George DUMYA is as dumb as all you liberals say, then how can you expect him to read all the CIA information about WMD?

Did you forget that the WORLD knew Saddam used WMD on his own people????????????????? What's the differnece between Hitler and Saddam? and Milosevic for that matter?

Just remember, It's Liberals like you and the rest of the democratic field who have turned this nation into a liberal society where foreigners have more rights than us. It was liberal lawmakers such as yourself and the hollywood anti republican bunch who have tried to make us immune to the likes of Michael Jackson by supporting his right to bed down with young boys! Your from miami, ask the older cuban population who fled CUBA and Castro what they think!

We hear of Cheney and Haliburton and all the shenangians.. Well, I don't think Haliburton should have received any of the contracts it did because of Cheney.. That's wrong.

Just like when Clinton got elected president, No one voted for him to appoint HIS WIFE to change the Health Care System in this country.

You should know by now that ALL POLITICAINS ARE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT, THEY ALL LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful said:
Just remember, It's Liberals like you and the rest of the democratic field who have turned this nation into a liberal society where foreigners have more rights than us. It was liberal lawmakers such as yourself and the hollywood anti republican bunch who have tried to make us immune to the likes of Michael Jackson by supporting his right to bed down with young boys! Your from miami, ask the older cuban population who fled CUBA and Castro what they think!

We hear of Cheney and Haliburton and all the shenangians.. Well, I don't think Haliburton should have received any of the contracts it did because of Cheney.. That's wrong.

Just like when Clinton got elected president, No one voted for him to appoint HIS WIFE to change the Health Care System in this country.

You should know by now that ALL POLITICAINS ARE CUT FROM TEH SAME CLOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT, THEY ALL LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that doesn't validate the hundreds of Americans live lost due to Bush Lying about the reasons for going to war. One thing different between Clinton forcing the pilots back to work and Bush stating he wouldn't allow a strike is that Bush said it during negotiations. Why would any company negotiate in good faith knowing that the president would interfere should negotiations break down. Clinton acted after negotiations broke down. Bush gave leverage to Management prior to negotiations breaking down. Regardless of what any president did prior to Bush, I feel more at risk as an American to harm than I did prior to Bush taking office. I fly International and until you get the perspective from outside the country I would guess that your just another arrogant American. Even our allies are taking a step back.

Hopeful Posted on Dec 6 2003, 10:10 AM
I challenge anyone here, go out, get a hummer outside of marriage and see what happens!

Whoa! If I did that, questions would certainly abound!!! My husband would freak if I sprout one of those. :p

7000- 10000 Somalians were killed by Clinton's marines trying to get warlord Farrah Aideed. All because he was hijacking UN shipments meant for the starving masses. Where was all the protest then?

And do some homework about Clinton when he was governor of Arkansas. He then had sent a delegation to South Korea to have them build some plants in his state. Nothing wrong about that. But he touted the fact that it was a right to work state and that any Korean company would not have to worry about unions!

DON'T FORGET CLINTON'S HONESTY: "I TRIED MARIJUANA BUT I DIDN'T INHALE!"

GORE: "I INVENTED THE INTERNET!"

DON'T FORGET! BOB CRANDALL DID PRETTY GOOD WITH AMERICAN AIRLINES DURING CLINTON'S TERM. AMR WAS BETTER OFF THEN,, BUT AS AN EMPLOYEE I DIDN'T FARE TOO WELL AS A TAXPAYER EITHER.

I GOT SOME ADVICE FOR YOU CLINTON FANS.. NEXT TIME YOU NEED A RIDE SOMEWHERE ASK TED KENNEDY TO DRIVE YOU OVER A BRIDGE!

Latest posts