CAIR Congratulates President-Elect Obama

dapoes

Veteran
May 17, 2008
PRESS RELEASE
Last update: 1:31 a.m. EST Nov. 5, 2008

WASHINGTON, Nov 05, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX

U.S. Muslims offer support for ensuring a safe and free America. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today congratulated President-elect Barack Obama on his election win and offered the Muslim community's support for ensuring that America remains both safe and free.

In a statement, CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad said:
"CAIR, America's largest Islamic civil rights and advocacy group, offers its congratulations to President-elect Barack Obama on his historic election to our nation's highest office. President-elect Obama's victory sends the unmistakable message that America is a nation that offers equal opportunity to people of all backgrounds.

I know you are having a hard time dealing with the results of the election...

I know that 63,459,850 people are all stupid, and you are the only one who gets it...

But this is a little over the top. How many threads are you going to start?

Why not just start one thread titled, "I told you so". You can then post all you want. Maybe you can follow the lead of this guy "Freedom" with his doom report... :lol:

Here is one: "CAIR Congratulates President-Elect Obama"
Yet another: " Russia Calls Obama out!"
One more: "Obama Acceptance Speech Translation"

Come tech, dont be such a buzz kill, let me have some fun! :unsure:

PRESS RELEASE
Last update: 1:31 a.m. EST Nov. 5, 2008

WASHINGTON, Nov 05, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX

U.S. Muslims offer support for ensuring a safe and free America. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today congratulated President-elect Barack Obama on his election win and offered the Muslim community's support for ensuring that America remains both safe and free.

In a statement, CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad said:
"CAIR, America's largest Islamic civil rights and advocacy group, offers its congratulations to President-elect Barack Obama on his historic election to our nation's highest office. President-elect Obama's victory sends the unmistakable message that America is a nation that offers equal opportunity to people of all backgrounds.

And...do YOU think you are a BETTER American they they are? Do you think you are somehow "entitled" to insinuate that they deserve to be treated differently than YOU?

I'd be VERY careful about pointing others out for discrimination.

They ARE Americans and they have every right to congratulate THEIR new President just as much as you.

Your veiled message is loud and clear!...and disgusting.