Calling All US Airways Employees Fans

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
Mark your calendars and dust off those jerseys (as if you’d let them collect dust…).

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Carolina Panthers aircraft dedications are just around the corner.

Many details are still being determined, but team reps will be speaking at both events and refreshments will be served.

Look for more details to come, but for now, clear the calendars for these dates/times:

Pittsburgh Steelers
September 12th
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
at the PIT maintenance hangar

Carolina Panthers
September 21st
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
at the CLT maintenance hangar

Which two registration numbers (N7xxUx) of US East A319 jets will get new paint of Steelers and Panthers?

Prince, do it.

For you, I'll do it. I have nothing to lose.

Actually, I was thinking if nobody showed up for the unveiling, it might send a better message. That includes the press.

PIT smells a lot better when the stink leaves town anyway.

I keep thinking of all of the money wasted on liveries that could have gone to practical improvements. It really irritates me.

Of course, I'm assuming that they would even bother to show up. They won't come back for a town hall, and they never bothered to stick around long enough to actually observe the operation. Why change now?

I'd rather have HPEarlyRetiree show up. HP could tell us all to "get over it," and would become an instant celebrity.

Better yet, I want KingLobJaw to host the event, because who better represents the ideal that is "The New US Airways?"

Parker had no idea (according to him) what PSA/Express did in PIT or that they even existed when he came to town the first time. He must know now, because PSA is telling the agents getting downgraded to part-time that the order to slash labor came from Tempe.

That shows me some desperation on Tempe's part to find ways to pad the budget. I wonder where all of that money is going to go......

Yeah, the t-shirt protest sounds even better. I need recruits and more t-shirts. Showing up is more powerful than ignoring the sham.

I also need more coffee. See y'all after I wake up.

Latest posts