China Flights- will it happen ?

hmm i remember when WN announced coming to PHL and Herbie from WN said... HMMM I LUV PHILLY CHEESESTEAK... well that was when the city and state promised the world to WN during the US bk numero 2. and it did not happen. and the famous quote from HOMERS STUPIDUZ his name is then US CEO Davius Siegulus ... aka Dave Siegel who said... OH NO THEY ARE COMING TO KILL US!!!! We at US will never forget that .. how STUPIDIS.... but that was his play for US employees for givebacks. .. Lets stop quoting the greatest minds of ancient history and NOT compare them with so called leaders in the present day... ..no matter what the haters of US this is for you... HERBie ..you like Philly cheese steaks well guess WN and the rest can have the bread... US yes US will always have the MEAT AND CHEESE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :up: :up: :up: :up:

Interesting history. Too bad it does not apply to this universe.

What the Mexicans want to go to China? China will start a War if we send them our illegals!

I got news for you Joe...I was getting off a flight in Tokyo a few years back and POW! low and behold, a line of MEXICAN cleaners where standing in the jetway!

It seems the only thing Mexico can export is drugs and Human chattel. (too bad they don't start a civil war and take their country back from the Mexican Bushes)

Latest posts