US Airways' wish list for global flights grows

That's a good point about flights to the far East. They wouldn't really interfere with the gate issues that the TA flights have later in the day/early evening.

That's a good point about flights to the far East. They wouldn't really interfere with the gate issues that the TA flights have later in the day/early evening.

I don't know about that.

CO HKG-EWR arrives at 1:30pm
CO NRT-EWR arrives at 3:50pm
CO TLV-EWR arrives at 4pm (not really the far east)
CO PVG-EWR arrives at 5:30 pm

Not saying US would potentially have these extact arrival times into PHL, but i would imagine they would be similar.

Also US may want to schedule some TA flts even earlier into PHL. CO has a dozen TA flts arriving into EWR before 12 noon. Granted it is easier for them to get away with this because some of these flts have multiple frequencies each day where as US has merely one route with multiple frequencies

y would be similar.

Also US may want to schedule some TA flts even earlier into PHL. C

It would be nice to see a "daylighter" PHL-LGW flight. It would also be very nice indeed for US to get away from serving so many of its European destination just seasonally.

What does CO do with some of its smaller European markets?

(Just for kicks, I'll ask the same question on the CO board and see where it's answered first. There really is not much action over there, you know). OF course, they serve some much smaller markets than does US, such as Bristol.

Looking at UAL to NRT. Inbound flight arrives from NRT at 10:40 AM - departure to NRT is 12:41 PM. For CAL to DEL they depart at 8:45 PM and return in the AM at 4:35 AM.