China Flights- will it happen ?

Something is just not right. Alot of what I have seen since the merger leaves me scratching my head but though many would not like to admit it, Doug is NOT stupid. Too many other people are involved in this for some of the issues posted here not to have been discussed. Maybe US is merging with someone who trvls to China and its really not necessary to have this route from phl?? Like everyone else speculation but as always we'll wait to see what happens. Mama

Please consider Herb Kelleher's commentary regarding humility and compare that to our Mr Parker.

PB, this is nothing new. The sin of hubris is warned of by the Hebrew scriptures and the Greek texts of antiquity dating back to Homer. Kelleher did not figure this out on his own--he is just not spiritually blind thereby impelling his company to doom.

Repeat after me..."This airline has NO vision, NO leadership, NO weight and most of all NO GAME". Doug and his little sidekick circus act have been fried. BURN BABY BURN....... :up: I bet Doug got hammered after THAT meeting. Doug is SMART? Yeah and my CAT could run this airline better. We can't even run a reliable 757 to London and they are going to threaten PHL and the state with pulling china? Oh my goodness. I, I need a new career. I don't want to go down with THIS sinking ship. Talk about being embarrassed of where you work. My God I'd rather say I was a closer at the local McDonald's. :rolleyes: People can say whateeeeeever they want about Specter but he won't put up with any more crap from Parker and the rest of the inept at Uswestways. Even in a merger the loss of Usairways would be EXTREMELY minimal. The fine folks of Philadelphia and the surrounding area may be forced to do what their sister city across the state in Pittsburgh are forced to do, connect on a reliable carrier to Europe if need be. As I have said in other posts, "Usairways has NO GAME and NO WEIGHT". What threat do you have next Doug? Who else would you like to p!ss off Doug? :lol: I mean really......

Uh, buh, duh, uh.

I have been set up.

WHO IN THE HELL THOUGHT I COULD GET UP AT 10 FREAKING AM EST AND MAKE ANY KIND OF FREAKING SENSE.

ELISE! I NEED SOME MORE GIN, um.

Water please.

Only morons on here blame Parker. Delta wants to put RJ's on the Intl term and have SWA expand, those are lost jobs, union dummies. Always fighting the wrong target and they never seem to catch on even after decades of it.

Only morons on here blame Parker.

True. It's clearly, and entirely just the fault of the whole rest of this mean spirited world. After all....the whole purpose of the universe is to make unfair attempts at making Tempe look bad. It has to be that way...How else can the DOT numbers be explained?..for just one example of the gross and vile conspiracy afoot.

Latest posts