Chris Chiames

May 19, 2003
Visit site
Does any one know if Mr. Chiames is still with the company? We used to have such a close relationship, but I seem to have lost touch with him since he sent me the laxatives in the mail. :lol:

Thanks for the info.

I've got to book a couple of trips in December and they are all to the northeast. I committed to not flying US until he was gone, so who knows, maybe I'll be back before the end of the year after all. B)

Thank you. Please don't hold us all responsible for the idiotic actions of one person.
Oh it was more than one person. B)

It has been almost a year (as a paying customer) since I've flown US and I do miss the folks on the front line. There are NONE better...... Guess I have to find the Ghirardelli candy bars I bought and hid where I wouldn't eat them all. Problem is I have no idea where they are. :D

Oh it was more than one person. B)

It has been almost a year (as a paying customer) since I've flown US and I do miss the folks on the front line. There are NONE better...... Guess I have to find the Ghirardelli candy bars I bought and hid where I wouldn't eat them all. Problem is I have no idea where they are. :D
It will be good to have you back. There may be some faces and voices missing since you were last at US Airways.... BTW it is nice to know that other people are also good at hiding precious items.. (I still can't find the calendars I bought for Christmas presents in 2003.) :unsure: :D