CNN Special: TWA 800

I'm always up for a good conspiracy...., but man, civilian divers, what's next aliens?
I have heard ad nauseum both sides of every possible scenario with 'experts' cited on each.

Just on this thread on this board alone we have mechanics who have been inside the center tank of a 747 and differ on whether an explosion there COULD have been the cause. We also have posters very familiar with jet fuel who disagree on its volatility in the tank. We have had differing opinions on the wiring danger.

The evidence (or the lack thereof) for a believed cause is usually disputed and the "eyewitness" evidence seems to be hearsay.

On this 10th anniversary I suggest we let the conjecture rest and instead focus on remembering the 230 who perished in this tragedy, including 48 TWA employees and their families.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4274551833211066294

Well it's quite obvious that you believe this wild conspiracy theory and yet offer no hard evidence to back it up. However that little fact probably is not going to change your mind. Civilian divers could have handled it? Where are you going to get enough civlian divers with the necessary support structure on such a short notice? Remember that the Navy divers were not using SCUBA rigs.
<_< ---- Well Mr. Expert! Can you tell me exactly what the ignition source was in the Center Fuel tank of flight 800? If you can't, than how can you explain what happened to Flt.800!? Have you ever been in a center fuel tank of a 747? How many electrical wires are there in a center fuel tank? And what are they used for? And how much electrical current goes through those wires in the center fuel tank of a 747? ;) Come on Mr.Expert! If not a missile, what???? ;) Why weren't civilian divers allowed to dive on the site? There are a lot of little things that haven't come out in the "Official" report, that add up to something terribly wrong with the whole thing! Why was our CEO whisked off to Washington from London before allowed to go to the crash site? Why did the CIA get involved??? The questions still aren't answered!

<_< ---- Well Mr. Expert! Can you tell me exactly what the ignition source was in the Center Fuel tank of flight 800? If you can't, than how can you explain what happened to Flt.800!? Have you ever been in a center fuel tank of a 747? How many electrical wires are there in a center fuel tank? And what are they used for? And how much electrical current goes through those wires in the center fuel tank of a 747? ;) Come on Mr.Expert! If not a missile, what???? ;)

yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!