TWA Flt. 800

whatkindoffreshhell said:
Will they confirm it was an errant American missile which brought down this plane?
I take this one personally! I, and a lot of other exTWAers, have worked that Aircraft! As a AMT for 20 years, and an Inspector for the last 20, I believe that 747 was brought down by two missiles. WHO FIRED THEM, I have no idea---------But, it wasn't what they say it was! I've been in 747 center fuel tanks, and know there is no way that could be the cause!

Reactions: 2 people
mci  I have one question here..  if as the NTSB claims the Fuel Tank caused the crash, then how come no other commercial planes have crashed  

I for one have always believed it was a missile  and a govt cover up.  It just does not make sense that a fuel tank would explode on one plane but not any of the other commercial air carriers in the USA alone let alone the world

And there those of us with decades of experience that believe it is possible for vapors to cause an explosion in a fuel tank. Just because MCI takes this one personally because he worked on the aircraft doesnt make his beliefs any more valid than others. There were other fuel tank explosions before and after Flt 800 involving 737 and 727 aircraft. Yes they exploded in the ground but it still happened. So people will watch the show and believe what they want to believe. MCI will believe the interviewees that say it was a missile and call Kallstrom of the FBI a liar. Move on with the conspiracy theories and stop monday morning quaterbacking and let those poor souls who perished rest in peace! You cant get TWO people to keep a secret let alone a group to keep the same story! Not a single person, not a single conscience who may have been involved in the missile theory came clean because he or she couldn't live with himself or herself?????

Reactions: 3 people
the only 737 I remember on the news was a Phillipines Air 732 that exploded on the runway  I don't remember any 72s though exploding bec of it

robbedagain said:
the only 737 I remember on the news was a Phillipines Air 732 that exploded on the runway  I don't remember any 72s though exploding bec of it
. Transmile Air Service in Bangalore, India 2006 and the 737 was That Airways

I'm sure a lot have already ready it but, The Downing Of TWA Flight 800 (The Shocking Truth) (updated version) is an interesting book. Written by James Sanders

MetalMover said:
And there those of us with decades of experience that believe it is possible for vapors to cause an explosion in a fuel tank. Just because MCI takes this one personally because he worked on the aircraft doesnt make his beliefs any more valid than others. There were other fuel tank explosions before and after Flt 800 involving 737 and 727 aircraft. Yes they exploded in the ground but it still happened. So people will watch the show and believe what they want to believe. MCI will believe the interviewees that say it was a missile and call Kallstrom of the FBI a liar. Move on with the conspiracy theories and stop monday morning quaterbacking and let those poor souls who perished rest in peace! You cant get TWO people to keep a secret let alone a group to keep the same story! Not a single person, not a single conscience who may have been involved in the missile theory came clean because he or she couldn't live with himself or herself?????
MetalMover, ------ I take it you may have worked in this  industry for a little while?------ Well tell me something, how many 747's were grounded after Flt.800 by the FAA to check center fuel tank wiring? ---Answer, none! How come?------ And what happens to an Aircraft, if it looses the forward third of it's fuselage? Does it go into a step climb, as protrude in the animation put out by the CIA? What happens to the center of gravity of that Aircraft, if that should happen? It would shift aft! And with it that far out of the box, could that Aircraft stay in the air, yet alone climb?------ And why did the CIA, FBI, U.S.Navy, get involved with this to begin with when it is clearly the NTSB's case?  Why is it that whenever you see a photo of the wreckage in the hanger, it's almost always of the right side? Is there something on the left they don't what us to see? And who was in charge when this all happened? -------- Monika's boyfriend! The same one who claims he didn't have sex with her!

Reactions: 1 person
Flying low said:
I'm sure a lot have already ready it but, The Downing Of TWA Flight 800 (The Shocking Truth) (updated version) is an interesting book. Written by James Sanders

I'll second that (I've only read the original, though)...

ThirdSeatHero said:
Here is a link to a 60 minutes episode from almost 20 years ago that pretty much sums it up.

Even members of the NTSB think it was a missile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1lPeI07z4w
For every article or video that supports one's claims, there are an equal amount of articles and videos that show the opposing view. Here's two,  you come back with more and i'll come back with more.
For all these theories of conspiracy, I again ask the question...Is there NOT ONE person involved in the cover up who has a conscience? Not ONE person willing to come forward and refute all the lies?
All that person has to do is go to a well known news station with a well known anchor before 300 million Americans and say "I WAS INVOLVED WITH THE COVER UP" HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED?

Anyone?

http://www.flyingmag.com/blogs/fly-wire/why-twa-flight-800-documentary-wrong

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/ntsb-missile-strike-twa-probe-93680.html

Latest posts