Company just picked a side and it wasn't USAPA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed there is! I will confess that there are two poster here that I LOVE to harass. Interestingly enough one is an east pilot and the other from the west so say what you will but at least I'm an equal opportunity offender! :lol:

How boring a world it would be if we all agreed! Personally I think some things here are over the line of civility and frankly I've had a hand in it as well as many others.

I was a CP for 9 years with an average "spend" of between 23 and 27 thousand dollars per year. I'm so sorry for those who feel and comment that I have no "Skin in the Game". I think nearly a quarter of a million dollars spent with a company gives me a metaphorical boarding pass to post to any thread I chose as often as I choose.

If certain ones here feel the need to comment on my Junkie ex's kids and such I can't stop them. I would submit that type of comment says more about the person making it and their personal morals, values, ethics and integrity than it does mine. You know there was a time when I was the staunchest supporter and cheerleader for US Airways. I got myself published in several national publications where I sung the virtues of US Airways. In 9 years of near weekly flying I was stranded exactly ONE time and that was a huge ice storm in CLT that messed up connections. even leaving the next day I only had to postpone the meeting by an hour. So US didn't just get the business automatically they EARNED it. Even through the merger it was still a great airline to fly but you could see the customer service falling off and the reasons are many but IMO mostly the attitude of Senior Management that sets the tone for the organization.

In 2009 there was an incident that I will not share due to a relationship I cultivated with some one who helped customers with legitimate issues. I had a major SNAFU and for the only time I reached out to a contact to help me and not someone else. All I can and will say is what transpired has left me totally and completely convinced that US Airways is a lost cause from a customer satisfaction standpoint. In fact I withdrew from my role as Customer Advocate for FFOCUS because of it. It was no longer worth the effort. I gave up and basically said F&*K IT! I won't betray a confidence and share the story as our deal was everything was confidential. Besides it was so bizarre that you wouldn't believe it anyway. Hell I don't believe it and it happened to me.

Thanxs once again for that riveting story. So if I spend a bunch of money at a company for a service , that gives me the right to make flaming comments, ie making fun of F/A's and crews. Post all you like . At work your known as the creeper. Totally understand your customer related comments , but pilot issues fa issues contracts issues ..well need I say more? I wish I were into copy machines , but really boring. Is there a forum for copy machines so I can spend some cash and act like I care and put my 2 cents in? Oh and make fun of the older employees like u have with ours?

Reactions: 6 people
Thanxs once again for that riveting story. So if I spend a bunch of money at a company for a service , that give me the right to make flaming comments, ie making fun of F/A's and crews. Post all you like . At work your known as the creeper. Totally understand your customer related comments , but pilot issues fa issues contracts issues ..well need I say more? I wish I were into copy machines , but really boring. Is there a forum for copy machines so I can spend some cash and act like I care and put my 2 cents in? Oh and make fun of the older employees like u have with ours?
Thank you.

Its quite obvious the only way this "winner" will get the hint is if we continue to lambast his absolutely inane posts.

Never has he added anything of consequence to this board.

Time he was moved on.

Reactions: 4 people
Indeed there is! I will confess that there are two poster here that I LOVE to harass. Interestingly enough one is an east pilot and the other from the west so say what you will but at least I'm an equal opportunity offender! :lol:

How boring a world it would be if we all agreed! Personally I think some things here are over the line of civility and frankly I've had a hand in it as well as many others.

I was a CP for 9 years with an average "spend" of between 23 and 27 thousand dollars per year. I'm so sorry for those who feel and comment that I have no "Skin in the Game". I think nearly a quarter of a million dollars spent with a company gives me a metaphorical boarding pass to post to any thread I chose as often as I choose.

If certain ones here feel the need to comment on my Junkie ex's kids and such I can't stop them. I would submit that type of comment says more about the person making it and their personal morals, values, ethics and integrity than it does mine. You know there was a time when I was the staunchest supporter and cheerleader for US Airways. I got myself published in several national publications where I sung the virtues of US Airways. In 9 years of near weekly flying I was stranded exactly ONE time and that was a huge ice storm in CLT that messed up connections. even leaving the next day I only had to postpone the meeting by an hour. So US didn't just get the business automatically they EARNED it. Even through the merger it was still a great airline to fly but you could see the customer service falling off and the reasons are many but IMO mostly the attitude of Senior Management that sets the tone for the organization.

In 2009 there was an incident that I will not share due to a relationship I cultivated with some one who helped customers with legitimate issues. I had a major SNAFU and for the only time I reached out to a contact to help me and not someone else. All I can and will say is what transpired has left me totally and completely convinced that US Airways is a lost cause from a customer satisfaction standpoint. In fact I withdrew from my role as Customer Advocate for FFOCUS because of it. It was no longer worth the effort. I gave up and basically said F&*K IT! I won't betray a confidence and share the story as our deal was everything was confidential. Besides it was so bizarre that you wouldn't believe it anyway. Hell I don't believe it and it happened to me.
No one cares. Quite wasting your time and, more importantly, out time.

You don't work here and I'd prefer you take your business elsewhere if that keeps you from posting here.

You should be using your time to apologize to that 14 year old you made fun of.

Remember this post you made:

"It's like when my Junkie Ex's 14yr old got arrested for breaking into a house. Cops brought him home and I said "You know I don't know which is worse, you breaking into a house or being so bleeping stupid as to get caught"

Reactions: 2 people
Thanxs once again for that riveting story. So if I spend a bunch of money at a company for a service , that give me the right to make flaming comments, ie making fun of F/A's and crews. Post all you like . At work your known as the creeper. Totally understand your customer related comments , but pilot issues fa issues contracts issues ..well need I say more? I wish I were into copy machines , but really boring. Is there a forum for copy machines so I can spend some cash and act like I care and put my 2 cents in? Oh and make fun of the older employees like u have with ours?

There are several on Linked In. About as interesting and enlightening as a pail of sand. I'm there because I'm a CDIA+ Subject Matter Expert and I have to stay current in order to be on the SME committee that designs and creates the CDIA+ Exam.

If you have a burning desire to educate yourself on Copiers, Printers and Electronic Content Management and the like PM me and I'll hook you up. I don't know what you do for US but if you want to make 6 figures and work 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday then you may wish to consider a career change.. If you're in PHX I know a few dealers there be glad to assist you. Oh BTW are you still running that fleet of Toshiba's Copiers and HP Printers? Last time I was in Toshiba HQ the US logo was prominently displayed as one of Toshiba's major accounts.

There are several on Linked In. About as interesting and enlightening as a pail of sand. I'm there because I'm a CDIA+ Subject Matter Expert and I have to stay current in order to be on the SME committee that designs and creates the CDIA+ Exam.

If you have a burning desire to educate yourself on Copiers, Printers and Electronic Content Management and the like PM me and I'll hook you up. I don't know what you do for US but if you want to make 6 figures and work 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday then you may wish to consider a career change.. If you're in PHX I know a few dealers there be glad to assist you. Oh BTW are you still running that fleet of Toshiba's Copiers and HP Printers? Last time I was in Toshiba HQ the US logo was prominently displayed as one of Toshiba's major accounts.

No Thanxs , already make that and enjoy my job....back on topic

Ya'll do know that there a functional ignore feature of this forum that you can use. Not using it makes me wonder if you don't like responding the SH more than you profess to dislike what he has to say... :lol:

Jim

Ya'll do know that there a functional ignore feature of this forum that you can use. Not using it makes me wonder if you don't like responding the SH more than you profess to dislike what he has to say... :lol:

Jim

No need to wonder Jim just posting like everyone else . I just call out BS when SH acts like he is for the employees yet trashes them on other of his many many post.

Reactions: 1 person
No Thanxs , already make that and enjoy my job....back on topic

Probably not 70% commission either. Enjoying your job is IMO the number one thing in your work life. On this we agree. Over the years I've been truly blessed to do something I enjoy that does more than pay the bills. Worst thing I ever did in a way was get involved with this wacky business. I should have just paid my fare and been on my way.

Ask me why I got involved and I can't really tell you. I've backed away a lot, but not totally. I made some really great friends so I stick around.

For the life of me I don't get the pilot thing totally. I get that seniority is GOD due to work assignments and such. But man you're leaving money on the table, not to mention the cost of litigation. Maybe it's my Copier Salesman Mentality but sometimes I want to say "Fella's put your pecker back in your pants, zip them and let's get some business done" I don't like to see good people getting screwed, never have and apparently never will. I was well served over the years and that counts for something with me. It's one of the reasons I have had customers for 25 years which is unheard of in my business.

So if move2clt thinks he can insult me off of here he's in for a rude awakening. I've been taken to task by far more strident and intelligent posters, endured a huge personal issue that included being shot at and my life threatened to the point where the local police suggested I relocate which I have.

I would invite you to point out where and when I'm wrong in a constructive manner. I'm here to learn now as much as anything. So I offer the Olive Branch. Next move is yours. Be well

Probably not 70% commission either. Enjoying your job is IMO the number one thing in your work life. On this we agree. Over the years I've been truly blessed to do something I enjoy that does more than pay the bills. Worst thing I ever did in a way was get involved with this wacky business. I should have just paid my fare and been on my way.

Ask me why I got involved and I can't really tell you. I've backed away a lot, but not totally. I made some really great friends so I stick around.

For the life of me I don't get the pilot thing totally. I get that seniority is GOD due to work assignments and such. But man you're leaving money on the table, not to mention the cost of litigation. Maybe it's my Copier Salesman Mentality but sometimes I want to say "Fella's put your pecker back in your pants, zip them and let's get some business done" I don't like to see good people getting screwed, never have and apparently never will. I was well served over the years and that counts for something with me. It's one of the reasons I have had customers for 25 years which is unheard of in my business.

So if move2clt thinks he can insult me off of here he's in for a rude awakening. I've been taken to task by far more strident and intelligent posters, endured a huge personal issue that included being shot at and my life threatened to the point where the local police suggested I relocate which I have.

I would invite you to point out where and when I'm wrong in a constructive manner. I'm here to learn now as much as anything. So I offer the Olive Branch. Next move is yours. Be well

I appreciate that.

Whatever you say Dwight...

dwightschruteworkplace1.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Which list you think usapa will hand over?

The funny thing about the TA and the NIC that the usapa clueless do not realize is that the TA says the COMPANY can't use the NIC for operational integration until there is a joint CBA.

However, since the NIC was completed prior to the election of the scab union, it is the only list the "legally elected representative" has when refering to the combined group of LCC pilots which it has a duty to represent.

So, in our hypothetical dealings with the APA, if usapa handed over anything other than the NIC, the APA will tell the scabs that they are not about to inherit the DFR from usapa when they kick them out of existance. The APA will demand use of the NIC and a complete stapling of the NIC right below their most junior furloughed pilot.

You mean this:

So the list was completed and accepted as required by all parties before usapa came into existence, anyone disagree with that?

What was it the 9th said? usapa is as free to abandon the NIC as its predecessor ALPA. Another glaring example of how bad the 9th fudged up.

ALPA was not only unable to abandon the NIC, they approved of it and submitted it to the company for acceptance as per the TA.

Bottom line here is the NIC is the only accepted system seniority list at LCC. Not only for the company, but also for usapa.

So the problem is, when does the West become time barred from suing the company for collusion with the scabs for intentionally forcing seperate ops in violation of the TA? I am guessing we had not reached that point yet, hence the reason the company filed the DJ in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts