Company just picked a side and it wasn't USAPA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the only one.

SH, by self-admission, comes here only to tweak both pilot groups.

I have every right to tell him that just like the others have. I don't have the ability to ban him.

Big difference.

If you do t like it, start your own message board and make the rules.

And 3525 +s say I've got this board's ear.
I don't always agree with what SH says but I also don't always agree with what anyone else says and that is what makes the forum interesting. As far as "tweaking" there is an abundance of tweaking from all sides.

I don't always agree with what SH says but I also don't always agree with what anyone else says and that is what makes the forum interesting. As far as "tweaking" there is an abundance of tweaking from all sides.
Tweaking when you have skin in the game is one thing. SH has neither the skin, knowledge, intelligence to participate.

Read his recent posts. Zippo anything from then.

Reactions: 4 people
IF we were to merge with AA wouldn't USAPA be gone and what is APA's seniority integration policy?
Fair and equitable. When AA bought TWA's assets, APA employed arbitration to integrate the TWA pilots. Post-TWA, the McCaskill-Bond law revised the requirements. In another thread, I posted an assumption that the arbitrator would likely take the Nic list and the APA list and integrate the two lists.

Fair and equitable. When AA bought TWA's assets, APA employed arbitration to integrate the TWA pilots. Post-TWA, the McCaskill-Bond law revised the requirements. In another thread, I posted an assumption that the arbitrator would likely take the Nic list and the APA list and integrate the two lists.
All very hypothetical assuming there would be no fragmentation of any groups, but at any rate arbitrators get certified lists from the bargaining representatives.

Indeed there is! I will confess that there are two poster here that I LOVE to harass. Interestingly enough one is an east pilot and the other from the west so say what you will but at least I'm an equal opportunity offender! :lol:

How boring a world it would be if we all agreed! Personally I think some things here are over the line of civility and frankly I've had a hand in it as well as many others.

I was a CP for 9 years with an average "spend" of between 23 and 27 thousand dollars per year. I'm so sorry for those who feel and comment that I have no "Skin in the Game". I think nearly a quarter of a million dollars spent with a company gives me a metaphorical boarding pass to post to any thread I chose as often as I choose.

If certain ones here feel the need to comment on my Junkie ex's kids and such I can't stop them. I would submit that type of comment says more about the person making it and their personal morals, values, ethics and integrity than it does mine. You know there was a time when I was the staunchest supporter and cheerleader for US Airways. I got myself published in several national publications where I sung the virtues of US Airways. In 9 years of near weekly flying I was stranded exactly ONE time and that was a huge ice storm in CLT that messed up connections. even leaving the next day I only had to postpone the meeting by an hour. So US didn't just get the business automatically they EARNED it. Even through the merger it was still a great airline to fly but you could see the customer service falling off and the reasons are many but IMO mostly the attitude of Senior Management that sets the tone for the organization.

In 2009 there was an incident that I will not share due to a relationship I cultivated with some one who helped customers with legitimate issues. I had a major SNAFU and for the only time I reached out to a contact to help me and not someone else. All I can and will say is what transpired has left me totally and completely convinced that US Airways is a lost cause from a customer satisfaction standpoint. In fact I withdrew from my role as Customer Advocate for FFOCUS because of it. It was no longer worth the effort. I gave up and basically said F&*K IT! I won't betray a confidence and share the story as our deal was everything was confidential. Besides it was so bizarre that you wouldn't believe it anyway. Hell I don't believe it and it happened to me.

Reactions: 1 person
see section IV-C of the transition agreement.
You mean this:
The seniority lists of America West pilots and US Airways pilots will be
integrated in accordance with ALPA Merger Policy and submitted to the Airline
Parties for acceptance. The Airline Parties will accept such integrated seniority
list, including conditions and restrictions, if such list and the conditions and
restrictions comply with the following criteria
So the list was completed and accepted as required by all parties before usapa came into existence, anyone disagree with that?

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts