Compensated for Good Flight

You know there IS a reason we call 8pm-9pm POWER VOUCHER HOUR at the counter dont you? Think I had about 4 tonight alone. Too bad they wont spend the money to fix things and think that $75 off here and $100 off here will make things right.

I laughed out so hard my ribs hurt...Good one man ;)

sky high states: Yeahhhh, I laughed out loud too, when I saw what they gave to FLIGHT ATTENDANTS for "PERFECT ATTENDANCE" this year. A......................now, brace yourself..............................a pen.

WOW, what incentive, Tempe. You know how to compensate your EMPLOYEES.

<cough>....<hack>...<sneeze>

only stating opinions

All the better to be writey-uppy with!

sky high states: Anyone wanna writey-uppy this? And send it you know where?

Five Surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon from New York says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Atlanta responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Chicago shut them all up when he said, "You're all wrong. Airline Executives are the easiest to operate on.......there's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

only stating opinions

Long-time US employees with perfect attendance records have very impressive pen collections!

sky high states: Last year, it was a BAG TAG. :up:

No, they wouldnt do anything like, one "positive space pass" for perfect attendance. That would motivate employees to COME TO WORK and REDUCE sick time costs.

only stating opinions

Long-time US employees with perfect attendance records have very impressive pen collections!
wow pens!!! Are they BIC pens??? geez i'm jealous , here in PHX they give out jars of dirt for perfect attendance .Sadly i don't have even ONE jar of dirt :angry:

Piney,

At Mesa they give away a car every year, and sometimes there are drawings for a free TV, cash, tickets, etc.

Mesa also gives away tickets to the Skybox @ the USAirways Arena & the Staples Center in LA --- they also provide a night at the Hilton next door!

I remember that :) Back then when I was interning...I won 2 tickets to a spring training game in Mesa, AZ but I couldn't attend due to me working at Dulles.