Concerns for RSV's and Blockholders

Actually, that’s a bit lower from the historical attrition rate that I recall.

I don’t have access to videos on theHub, but someone really needs to get them put up on YouTube for our enjoyment.

Maybe he means retire or resign. The number could be higher taking into account terminations and deaths. My number hasn't moved in 3 months, so I guess people quiting are junior to me.

Do the words "too fatigued and unsafe to fly" mean anything? You can fill out an SER (safety event report) and check the back box under human favtors "fatigued/lack of awareness" followed by a little blurb about how you are on call for say 34 hrs now with out a set rest period and follow it up with a fax direct to Manager of Safety Reporting (the fax number is on the bottom of the form)..... just tell the scheduler that you will include their name and the time they called in your report-just in case they need to pull the tape. That'll quit the schedule getting all pissy with you.
Fax it to PHX and go over your supervisor- when they call just tell them you already took care of it by faxing the paperwork into PHX. Make sure you fax one to your local union office and keep a form for your own records.

UNTIL THE RESERVES REACH DOWN AND GRAB SOME SAC----WE WILL CONTINUE TO GET CRAPPED ON!!

WE DO IT TO OURSELVES.

Latest posts