RSV LTO and Pref. Bid, what a joke.

N109UW

Veteran
Aug 24, 2005
PitBull, you stated that Pref Bid and the LTO were never tied together, that is how it was sold to the RSV's at the time. We were told that it would create more blocks. And to a 14 year RSV, that sounded great. When the union put out the proposals to all the F/A's, in it, it stated that, both the Pref Bid. package and a new RSV/LTO system would be implemented no later than June 2004. Now if that was never an option, don't you think we should have been told about it. Most RSV's probably voted for the agreement thinking they might be holding blocks fairly soon. Why was RSV override linked to SAP/Seceondary bidding? RSV's lost over $400,000 by RSV override not being put in on time. It finally came 5 months late, but that was ok, only the RSV's lost money. Good thing we got rid of the override on the next vote. Do you know if they are changing the RSV system on the new contract? If it stays the same, EVERY RSV SHOULD VOTE NO. Even if I was a BH, I would vote no, just to help the RSV's. Sort of like, letting them know we feel their pain. Again, every RSV was led to believe that we were getting Pref.bid and that it would create more blocks. Very sad and a huge let down for all RSV's.

There is no choice the reserves will tear the place apart and I will be Helping them . TOO LONG 16 17 20 years on a beeper talk about a bad marriage . I have heard seen and experienced the 3rd class treatment they receive from all sectors of the job experience. I KNOW there are some who think 73 hours to sit around where ???????? I would want to see no weekend BS and 100% pay for sick etc etc............. :down: :ph34r: :down: