Concessions?.....never!

Nightwatch

Veteran
Jun 8, 2004
Seems you amfa girls are always jumping the TWU for trading jobs for concessions..well guess what . amfa is no different.

concession.jpg

*cut from the ATA update @ amfa Local 4, read more HERE!

amfa is EXTREMEMLY FLEXIBLE with the economic proposals.....

They are wanting to give up wages for job protection? Say it's not true!

Nightwatch said:
Seems you amfa girls are always jumping the TWU for trading jobs for concessions..well guess what . amfa is no different.
concession.jpg

*cut from the ATA update @ amfa Local 4, read more HERE!

[post="190743"][/post]​

When AMFA has developed a history of concessions at every contract negotiation as the TWU has, then this will be an issue. Until this has happened you had better concentrate on what is happening at AA and the TWU....

Wrong answer there...as long as you amfaites ridicule those of the TWU for saving jobs I will put it to you everytime...now..go Buck off.

How do you figure? Last time I checked you cultists were complaining ahout how they don't have a contract. Which is it, do they have a contract or are they willing to strike for their first contract?

I do believe those economic proposals call for money exceeding SWA along with much better benefits. I know it is difficult for you cultists to comprehend negotiations when you rolled over and accepted whatever the company was willing to give your whole life. But hey, that's what it takes to be a good twu man.

There is a difference in being flexible and being completely broken over like the twu has been. When you are flexible you always can snap back!! :up:

Nightwatch said:
Wrong answer there...as long as you amfaites ridicule those of the TWU for saving jobs I will put it to you everytime...now..go Buck off.
[post="190755"][/post]​

I dont think the TWU was ridiculed for saving jobs, because they didnt. Thousands of jobs are gone. That we know for a fact. 25% of our compensation is gone, that we know for a fact. We will be earning $400/week less than the mechanics at SWA we know for a fact. One of the first proposals from the negotiating committee was to reduce headcount until the desired savings are achieved, the company said NO, that is a fact. The TWU claims that if we did not give the company everything they wanted they would have went bankrupt-that is a guess. The TWU claims that in bankruptcy that the cuts would have been worse, again that another guess. The TWU claims that they have saved jobs-they have ruined the jobs!

Bob Owens said:
I dont think the TWU was ridiculed for saving jobs, because they didnt. Thousands of jobs are gone. That we know for a fact. 25% of our compensation is gone, that we know for a fact. We will be earning $400/week less than the mechanics at SWA we know for a fact. One of the first proposals from the negotiating committee was to reduce headcount until the desired savings are achieved, the company said NO, that is a fact. The TWU claims that if we did not give the company everything they wanted they would have went bankrupt-that is a guess. The TWU claims that in bankruptcy that the cuts would have been worse, again that another guess. The TWU claims that they have saved jobs-they have ruined the jobs!
[post="190862"][/post]​

First off, you failed to mention how you lost $800/mo, without the assistance of anyone's union. Secondly, are you suggesting bankruptcy was the better route?

Oh yeah...let's not mention the 10,000 jobs amfa has allowed to br destroyed, in such a short period. Your sweet amfa has done nothing, except to cry about inherited contracts up to the point of their dismissal, and then extending those same contracts, what a joke.

Nightwatch said:
[post="190755"][/post]​

It is the cost of saving those jobs. Concessions at every contract is not unionism in any form, even under your beloved AFL-CIO.

Read the AFL-CIO Constitutional Preamble....

You state AMFA lost 10,000 jobs?

How many former IAM represented members are no longer represented by the IAM? I state that the IAM caused the layoffs and the bankruptcies of the airline industry. Instead of Nightwatch you should be referred to as Carl Ichan.

Latest posts

Back