Contacting Us Airways Reservations

rvolkcpa

Advanced
Aug 30, 2002
I've been trying to reach the Reservation department to shift a return flight from TPA to Monday evening from Tuesday morning because of Ivan.

The regular reservations department would not talk to me because I booked the tickets with Dividend Miles. The Dividend Miles phone menuing system has not let me talk to a live person because all agents are helping people change reservations due to the weather.

We're not actually flying to TPA until tomorrow (to attend a funeral on Monday morning). I'll see if the people at ABE can do anything for me tomorrow morning when I check in.

I know that there are bigger problems than this right now, but it's frustrating when you can't speak to a live person.

Got the same thing last week at work. People driving to the airport to talk to someone because they cant hold online for hours at a time.
They have implemented the land/weather provisions for Florida so you should be able to change the tickets at ABE without any problems. If they try to charge or say no, just ask when you get to TPA. We are getting good at this! :shock:

Was joking with the manager the other day and he said we've had so much practice we can shut the station down now in 2 hours notice! :p

Latest posts