Cwa Update 11/18/2004

ClueByFour said:
Having seen the PIT facility, your "needs work" line is crap. The only problem is the lack of decent fiber capacity in RIDC, and even that's been addressed of late.

As a PAX you seem overly concern about the management-labor relations at our company. You have no inside knowledge of what needs work at PIT or any other facility as an outsider. I have always wonder why you and pineybob are so interested in our labor issues. At least you remain solid with your anti-management postings, odd for someone that doesn't even work for the company.

700UW:

You're not upset because the company is seeking to eliminate Utility are you? What's your "Plan B"?

In regard to flying outside the country, it’s still an option, especially in the Pacific rim. If US Airways fails my wife and I will probably buy 2 or maybe 3 franchises. We have submitted our applications and have completed the business plans.

We're unsure of which way we will go, but we have options with her position and my military retirement.

Separately, the company's new ethics manual states employees could not use their name on the Internet. I checked with Employee Relations and they asked that I not use my name. By the way, how come you never used your name? Were you too scared to identify your self?

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Nope, just smarter then you.

I am well taken care, dont have to depend on a wife.

And your childlike rants show how desperate you are because other unions have the gonads to stand up to the company, unlike you and your ALPA buddies who bendover on a whim for US everytime.

By the way, did you see you at CCY this week, last week or the week before. Guess you are not on the inside.

Usairways_vote_NO:

I'm to tired to look at specific posts, but everybody knows your sentiment and attitude. It's too bad to live that way -- life is too short. Tomorrow night I'll look for more information, if I feel like it, but my comment stands.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Hawk said:
Our offer is fantastic and the opposition to our outsourcing proposal is a CWA national issue, not a local one because they risk losing the early out for all if they won't work with us.

Our early out is as follows:

1. $15K plus $5K for people affected by res early out (not in addition to severance). 2. One year of medical coverage. 3. Lifetime travel. 4. Professional outplacement includes resume writing, interview skills, etc.

Hawk, since you seem to be the unofficial senior mangement member on this board, Would buyout participants be able to collect unemployment ? Some arent looking just for the $cash , but for continued educational programs to get a new job or credits for a new one.

You know if I lived with my "Daddy" and he bought the house I live in with the old lady I might have that WTF attitude too. It's easy to save money when you don't have the real bills that 99% of US Airways employees have.

Industry Observer said:
As a PAX you seem overly concern about the management-labor relations at our company. You have no inside knowledge of what needs work at PIT or any other facility as an outsider.

Really? I've been in the place. I've seen and been briefed on the telco infrastructure in the US facility. I have more knowledge than you or anyone else about at US with regard to the utility infrastructure in RIDC West. I'm not only a pax, but I'm also better at such things than anyone in US' employ, most people in EDS' employ, and I ply my trade for a company that makes more money in one year that US had made in a decade.

But hey, keep it coming with the cheap ones.

I have always wonder why you and pineybob are so interested in our labor issues. At least you remain solid with your anti-management postings, odd for someone that doesn't even work for the company.
[post="202168"][/post]​

Simple. US owes the firm I work for money. US, before your existing management cronies drove the place into the ground for the second time, was my airline of choice. As a former PIT resident, many of my friends and such work at US, and it sickens me to see the best employee group in the industry be bloodied and beaten at the hands of (and due to the ineptness of) the worst management team in the industry.

But hey, if you cannot dispute what I post, feel free to take a play from the USA320 playbook and try to attack the poster. You guys slay me.

I’m not sure how you classify “painâ€￾, but here is some of what I call “painâ€￾:

1. IAM furloughs.
2. 21% pay cut.
3. A330 & A320 overhaul outsourcing.
4. Rejection of Pittsburgh Maintenance facility.
5. Company proposal to eliminate Utility.
6. S.1113© motion indicating the airline will close a maintenance facility.
bring it on baby...i'm into pain.....ooo yeah,that feels good...do it again baby...
Guess what? It’s about to get worse for the IAM and that is not a prediction.
guess what we can elevate our own pain there my fine feathered flyboy...

USA320Pilot said:
Usairways_vote_NO:

I'm to tired to look at specific posts, but everybody knows your sentiment and attitude. It's too bad to live that way -- life is too short. Tomorrow night I'll look for more information, if I feel like it, but my comment stands.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="202173"][/post]​

You commented like there was something in this thread that I was proved wrong about well what is it? You comment means nothing I could care less but I just wanted to prove YOU wrong because I knew you wouldn't be able to prove what you said. You did prove MY point though. lol Thank You.

And you don't think everyone knows where you stand? How you will say and do anything to keep your precious job at Usairways up to and including I am sure selling you know who down the river.

USA320Pilot said:
Meanwhile, back the topic what I find interesting is that the CWA could blow the generous early out program because "dues" may be more important than members.

Also noteworthy, the IAM is has been playing the same dangerous game and its members will most likely be unnecessarily hurt too.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="202151"][/post]​

What is even more interesting is that the only person that has been publicly admonished by ALPA on the code a phone, AND, by countless others on this discussion board, AND, other boards as well still exhibits poor character traits.