Cwa'ers Feedback From The Us Airways

BoeingBoy said:
From the May 5 ALPA code-a-phone:

Item 1. US Airways has provided ALPA with a public version of the slide show [emphasis mine] that they presented yesterday at the Labor Advisory Council meeting. The 25 slides include a review of the first quarter 2005 results, an overview of US Airways' strategic options and reasons to pursue strategic partnerships, how US Airways is addressing customer service, and station staffing and ground equipment issues. The slides also contain a detailed report on 2005 non-labor cost savings initiatives that show what initiatives US Airways has implemented so far and what savings they expect to achieve. These slides are now available on the pilots only web site under “Transformation Plan/Bankruptcy Information.â€￾

Jim

ps - I'm still waiting for the "Ethics Police" to knock on the door from the last time I was charged with that "violation".
[post="267442"][/post]​

BoeingBoy,

Can you relinquish your position and come to work for another BK carrier? :up:
We'll gladly give you the pay and benefits from 'bus driver' and 'cabdriver'! :p

B) UT

UAL_TECH said:
BoeingBoy,

Can you relinquish your position and come to work for another BK carrier? :up:
[post="267444"][/post]​

I think I've had my share of bankruptcies, so I'll respectfully decline. ;) Thanks for the offer, though.

UAL_TECH said:
We'll gladly give you the pay and benefits from 'bus driver' and 'cabdriver'! :p
B) UT
[post="267444"][/post]​

Hey, every group has their 1%....I think it's required by some obscure regulation. :lol:

Jim

According to the ALPA code-a-phone, "these slides are now available on the pilots only web site (empahsis mine) under “Transformation Plan/Bankruptcy Information.â€￾

Regards,

USA320Pilot

I believe if ALPA wanted the PowerPoint presentation made public they would have put the presentation on the public portion of the forum, versus the pilots only web site. Separately, a violation of the Corporate Ethics Policy could lead to termination.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Separately, a violation of the Corporate Ethics Policy could lead to termination.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267465"][/post]​

You know all about that don't you USA320Pilot. Not the Boy Scout are we, aye?

USA320Pilot said:
I believe if ALPA wanted the PowerPoint presentation made public they would have put theSeparately, a violation of the Corporate Ethics Policy could lead to termination.
Regards,
USA320Pilot
[post="267465"][/post]​
Since you are still employed no one has anything to worry about.

USA320Pilot said:
I believe if ALPA wanted the PowerPoint presentation made public they would have put the presentation on the public portion of the forum, versus the pilots only web site. Separately, a violation of the Corporate Ethics Policy could lead to termination.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267465"][/post]​

A threat of a violation of the Corporate Ethics Policy.

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to tell your master?

:p UT

BTW, You $uck!!!

Improving customer service in the RES centers... HA

Have they heard the calls that come in from the MNL office. You can call res and say just about anything and we are forced to believe you, who knows what you were told if you talked to one of them. This goes way beyond a learning curve when you give a senior citizen fare to someone who asks for a military fare....... Or the name of the purchaser is now the name of the passenger, even though it says the call was received from the person that is supposed to be listed as the traveler.

It doesn't suprise me though, the agents that were sent to train them were not the best of the best, more like the wrost of the worst. I know for a fact that some of the trainers were frequent csd callers and couldn't figure there way out of a "codeshare PNR".

From the start of my shift on CSD to the end its one MNL rep after another. I can't even begin to tell you the HELL I have to take from them making stupid mistakes. It's not going to work. Take it from a rep that deals with these people everyday! I have to take every call. There is no trying to help them. THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. Half the time they just open up the line and xfer it over! June 26th can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down: :down:

If you want they (MNL office) will book you on DL or CO using your Dividend Miles, according to an agent named "richmond" from the MNL office they are the newset members in STAR ALLIANCE. Can't wait to get the debit memo on that one...

Also Attention MNL trainers please advise the reps that its ok to CHANGE a NON REV listing free of charge. We don't have to RI for 100.00 us change fee!!!!!!!!!!

I could go on. SO MANY ERRORS!!!!!!!!

Latest posts