Cwa'ers Feedback From The Us Airways

USA320Pilot said:
I believe if ALPA wanted the PowerPoint presentation made public they would have put the presentation on the public portion of the forum, versus the pilots only web site.

Well, since the CWA made it public on a public web site it really does not matter what ALPA did or did not do.

Separately, a violation of the Corporate Ethics Policy could lead to termination.

You do realize of course that your suggestion (that reposting a presentation available on a public web site to be actionable) would not be quite as amusing until you consider that you have posted any number of things from "The Hub," none of which are available publically. I'm sure that we can get one of your legions of fans here to give the US corporate ethics folks a call to prove or disprove this theory...

In other news, those living in glass houses were recently caught roving about the neighborhood with a bucket full of stones.....

USA320Pilot said:
Jack:

I believe posting of the LAC presentation on this website could violate the corporate ethics policy, however, the CWA made them public at www.cwa.net. Those slides were placed on ALPA website on the "Pilots Only Section".

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267439"][/post]​
Thats funny right there! Corporate and ethics used together in a sentence!! I think it is obvious that no one in CCY knows anything about corporate or ethics. Especially ethics!!

ClueByFour- LOL. I'm still trying to think about what I want to type, but can't help but think only about your comments. A320pilot- A kindergarten near you is calling your name to see if you're enrolled this year. I think you need to disappear for while. News is getting slow as of late and you usually do not contribute anything but the news. Thanks, but we'll take it from here. :up: