Delta +7%.......means what?

MetalMover said:
Sadly we could not do it in a year. What makes anyone think it can be done in 30 days? 

The hardest cards to get, were the late signers in the latter months of 2014.  Those cards are still valid.  The easiest cards to get signed, were in the first months of 2014, and as expected - everybody that signed last year is signing this year.  Add to that, the lack of confidence most in the M&R have in this IAM/TWU joint venture, and convincing fence sitters isn't near as difficult.  The evidence of a lack of representation is everywhere.

Reactions: 5 people
I am sure there is a significant amount of cards that will be valid by May 15th or so. We just need to get to the magic number by then. Very monumental task but it's a opportunity that must be taken. Only the organizers know the exact numbers. Hopefully in the coming weeks we can get a better idea how the drive is progressing. In the meantime we should all collect cards as if we started from scratch. My fear is being forced into the loser iam pension plan. That alone should get cards signed at a record pace.

Reactions: 7 people
That there is even hesitation, skepticism by some AMTs, over signing an AMFA card at this juncture at AA/US....is beyond belief. After ALL that has been done to you guys................STUNNING...comes to mind.
At any rate, all the best to you TULE guys. After working there, seeing the attitudes, it's unreal. 
And kudos to the line guys for hanging in there, being patient.

God I hope you guys get this done. You guys absolutely deserve it!

Reactions: 6 people
787nightmare said:
That there is even hesitation, skepticism by some AMTs, over signing an AMFA card at this juncture at AA/US....is beyond belief. After ALL that has been done to you guys................STUNNING...comes to mind.
At any rate, all the best to you TULE guys. After working there, seeing the attitudes, it's unreal. 
And kudos to the line guys for hanging in there, being patient.
God I hope you guys get this done. You guys absolutely deserve it!
I'll give an "AMEN" to that.
After the twu screwing on 'numerous' occasions I would be livid if it happened to me.
Good Luck Guy's N' Gals...
Kick em to the street....
B) xUT

Reactions: 4 people