Delta CEO: "We still haven't seen the worst of it"

I believe there's approx. 14,500 or so...
Thx. Kev. I was gonna guess around 15K. With the 2500 co said looks to be around 15-17% for Delta Pilots.
Wondering if maybe the co might sweeten their offers a bit to get more to take the voluntary leave?

Sweet moves by Delta. 100's on a no fly list already. Good for Delta. Southwest has said the same; No mask or face covering, NO fly. Hopefully the A$A group is sharing these list of airline no fly with one another. As long as all the airlines ban together for the safety of the passengers and employees they will soon all follow or they just won't fly, period. All airlines need to crack down on this and not let anyone fly without mask /face coverings. If ya got a medical issue saying you can't wear one then you should choose a different method of traveling no medical excuses will be accepted, I believe only younger than 2 are granted to no mask/face covering.
Keep it up Delta. It has been in articles that the airlines cracking down on mask and leaving middle seats open thru summer is already showing to be working to get passengers back in the air. I know, I know, leaving middle seat open is still not 6' of distancing, BUT, it's better than no spacing at all, especially when Southwest was carrying around 95% LF's prior to outbreak. It's a way the airlines can deal with worried passengers and get more back to flying sooner.

https://politemail.swalife.com/Poli...FC02Ed4CmBzN5-A&ref_id=HBFwNhSBUU2N6BX4nz0KTw

A shout out to Kev. here.
Read this article this morning and saw where an employee has reported that they were set to take the leave for long term and said they just received an email that all employees need to come back at Aug 1st; Kev., you got any info about that? This could be good news if true that all employees come back Aug 1st. Maybe it was directed to only gate agents at a particular location or something, interesting quote in this article below and the first I have heard of employees getting called back so quickly.

Well shoot, article would transfer, I will try to hunt it down and post later.
I do remember that quote from a gate agent though.

It varies by both station and department, and depends on factors like:

How many people are taking an early out?
What the current flight schedule looks like.

Even at the new flight levels, some stations will be woefully short after 8/1. In fact, there will likely be Temporary Assignments available for people from other cities to backfill in the near term. In those places, I can absolutely see everyone on a VLOA being called back.

I would prefer to see 40 hrs./week restored before making people return reluctantly.

Reactions: swamt
Even heroes have to wear their mask or get banned. Glad he killed Bin Laden. But the idiot still needs to wear a mask or face covering. By him quoting that he killed the bad guy he was "trying" to get special privilege to go without a mask. Instead, he gets himself banned from Delta Airlines. That's what ya get for bragging that you traveled without a mask and saying your not a p***y. What you are is an idiot, moron, dum a$$, take your pick...

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/83d8cfa...-shot-bin-laden.html?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Our CEO has been pretty clear about this; DL does not care who you are- willfully flout the mask policy, and you don't get to travel with us again.

Also, I'm surprised a SEAL forgot the whole thing about small individual sacrifices for the greater good.

Latest posts