Delta Labor Relations thread.

Maybe if the “NEW” Kev didn’t come over and stick in his two cents where it’s not wanted I wouldn’t come over here to razz him.
You mean just like YOU do in the AA and SWA mechanics forums? Hmmmm.
Maybe weezal, just maybe they wouldn't do that if you didn't do it to them. Wow! What a concept, ya think???

Reactions: Kev3188
Sorry man usually I pick things apart and take them on one by one but honestly you’ve been gone from here for a while now and are kinda behind the loop now.

Yea the Boards are dead except for the last of us who clearly have OCD issues (Yes me too) and everyone else just Trolling each other pretty much daily now.

I wish we could learn on here to stay the F out of each other’s business but everyone here thinks there opinions in others houses have to be heard and there the ones who got that magic answer how to run the proper Beautification Project to spruce up the Neighborhood.

Kev can’t keep out of my house so occasionally I come over here to chit in his yard. Nothing more than that Doggie.

And yea you came out of the box swinging anger bombs and you know it.
You really should take your own advice that you give in para 3 above...

Again, I’m amazed at just how much I phase you. I truly had no idea.

Gotta call it a night. Back later. Have fun.
Because he has everyone else on ignore that have been entangled with him wrong for years. Now he is focussing on you. I noticed that too about a month or so ago, he really has focussed on you now.

You don’t phase me. You’re not going to change whatever’s going to ultimately happen at MY job which is all that really matters.

But again you did become a classless little prick where I used to think the complete opposite about you.
Then why are you here? Why are you now stalking Kev.? You are now following him to the Delta threads just like you do with everyone else. Who is the common denominator here?? That would be you weezal...

I get it. You have a different point of view than I do when it comes to Unions or particularly the Unions in the Airline Industry.

The difference is you do act like an adult and are usually quite respectful in your opinions so I can and have pretty much always been respectful back to you.

Do you know that old 700UW has been popping back on to the Boards and EVERY time Kev has called him out as Rich and the Caterer to try and get him thrown back off again.

He’s become a pretty classless little prick IMO.
uh. that doesn't make him a prick.

When WT inevitably shows back up multiple people are going to call him out on it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

So Kev in the AA thread you just said they serve up a lot of food where you work. They serve up a decent amount of food here and there in my Hub as well but it isn’t exactly 4 star cuisine.

So just to be clear here this is what I see.

Your Company pays you well
They give you good benefits
You got a great Bonus
You travel for free
You enjoy the work and
They even feed you

I assume they also treat you well and you rarely go home stressed out.

Am I missing something here?

Hey Kev.,
Is it getting a bit restless over at Delta with the two groups trying to organize? I don't think I ever remember hearing of senators getting involved when drives were going on at an airline.

Business American City Business Journals
Delta CEO responds to Bernie Sanders about anti-union campaign

It’s called pandering, something politicians do when they see an opportunity to try and make it appear they’re important....

Definitely a bit restless on the ramp side. That flyer really got a lot of people pissed.

To E's point, I'm sure some of it is pandering/political expedience, but I think a lot of it is genuine as well. Maybe that's just me.

Definitely a bit restless on the ramp side. That flyer really got a lot of people pissed.

To E's point, I'm sure some of it is pandering/political expedience, but I think a lot of it is genuine as well. Maybe that's just me.
Always Genius by Delta, as it has been in the past with Delta.
I leave it up to you guys if you really want to go union. Delta is one of 2 companies I wouldn't mind merging with. But that's another story...

Latest posts