Delta Labor Relations thread.

All of this.

There is a massive difference between saying I want a union, and I need one.

Settling for any port in the storm just ain’t gonna work at the Widget. If it did, we’d be done by now.

Your LinkedIn says you’re a Supervisor now. Personally even if a Union ever were to enter your house I don’t see you stepping back down again.

And if you’re being treated well then more power to you.

I just hope you got a decent raise when you took the position.

Your attempts to shove dirt on me smack of desperation. Do better.

$1.59/hr. paycut to hang up my radio, but all of us got a raise shortly thereafter that made up for it.

Maybe if the “NEW” Kev didn’t come over and stick in his two cents where it’s not wanted I wouldn’t come over here to razz him.
You know, looking over there is has gone from good discussions to fewer people and confusion of if that is American or Southwest's section.

why? because the few that are left get butt hurt when people post an opinion that they don't share.

Unless the rules have changed, no one really cares if you don't like what he posts. Your obsession with him is very WTish though. Just sayin
Anyway exactly where did I say that he was in danger as an absolute? Maybe nothing ever will happen to dear old Kevin? Then again maybe something will? Who knows?
sometimes its not the words that comes from the mouth but the meaning behind them.

You've made it plenty clear sense day one Delta was coming for Kev's job. It hasn't happened yet. Mean while, the same unions you want him to join continue to set labor back in this industry.
basically, y'all have set your own house on fire and inside of putting it out and rebuilding you are just pissed that Kev isn't covering his in jet fuel and getting the matches.
Anyway. Been awhile since you’ve shown up here. Why so angry man?

Your posts were almost rabid.
I'm not "angry" at all.
All of this.

There is a massive difference between saying I want a union, and I need one.

Settling for any port in the storm just ain’t gonna work at the Widget. If it did, we’d be done by now.
ayep. I want changes at Delta.
I'm also not stupid enough to believe the IBT, TWU, IAM or any other industry union will change it.

matter of fact they will make it worse.
Your LinkedIn says you’re a Supervisor now. Personally even if a Union ever were to enter your house I don’t see you stepping back down again.

And if you’re being treated well then more power to you.

I just hope you got a decent raise when you took the position.
this didn't age well....

Your attempts to shove dirt on me smack of desperation. Do better.

$1.59/hr. paycut to hang up my radio, but all of us got a raise shortly thereafter that made up for it.

Does your LinkedIn say “SUPERVISOR” or not?

You wriote that there, not me.

If you’re not a Supervisor why are you pretending to be something your not?

Supervisor implies Management, not Ship Captain.

Yep, sure does. And I was one. For 16 years. Or a Crew Chief, or Lead Equipment Service, or ALA. Pick one you like they’re all different terms for the same thing.

All it actually implies is that I need to update it.

No smoking gun for you. Sorry not sorry.

You know, looking over there is has gone from good discussions to fewer people and confusion of if that is American or Southwest's section.

why? because the few that are left get butt hurt when people post an opinion that they don't share.

Unless the rules have changed, no one really cares if you don't like what he posts. Your obsession with him is very WTish though. Just sayin

sometimes its not the words that comes from the mouth but the meaning behind them.

You've made it plenty clear sense day one Delta was coming for Kev's job. It hasn't happened yet. Mean while, the same unions you want him to join continue to set labor back in this industry.
basically, y'all have set your own house on fire and inside of putting it out and rebuilding you are just pissed that Kev isn't covering his in jet fuel and getting the matches.

I'm not "angry" at all.

ayep. I want changes at Delta.
I'm also not stupid enough to believe the IBT, TWU, IAM or any other industry union will change it.

matter of fact they will make it worse.

this didn't age well....

Sorry man usually I pick things apart and take them on one by one but honestly you’ve been gone from here for a while now and are kinda behind the loop now.

Yea the Boards are dead except for the last of us who clearly have OCD issues (Yes me too) and everyone else just Trolling each other pretty much daily now.

I wish we could learn on here to stay the F out of each other’s business but everyone here thinks there opinions in others houses have to be heard and there the ones who got that magic answer how to run the proper Beautification Project to spruce up the Neighborhood.

Kev can’t keep out of my house so occasionally I come over here to chit in his yard. Nothing more than that Doggie.

And yea you came out of the box swinging anger bombs and you know it.

Does your LinkedIn say “SUPERVISOR” or not?

You wriote that there, not me.

If you’re not a Supervisor why are you pretending to be something your not?

Supervisor implies Management, not Ship Captain.
I don't know the way the ramp works as well as Kev does (obviously)

but on the maintenance side, I share a seniority list with a lot of people who are a supervisor in the traditional sense of the word. Certainly in the "I'm going to put supervisor on my linked in page to make it easy for people who don't know Delta terminology" sense of the word

For example, I consider my lead my boss. He isn't my foreman but in the chain of command he is above me. From what I know about unions, he would be in the union but would still be my lead aka my boss aka my supervisor.

Yep, sure does. And I was one. For 16 years. Or a Crew Chief, or Lead Equipment Service, or ALA. Pick one you like they’re all different terms for the same thing.

All it actually implies is that I need to update it.

No smoking gun for you. Sorry not sorry.

Ok if you say so, no problem. You didn’t need to clarify anything for me unless you wanted to.

I don’t work for Delta Airlines.

I don't know the way the ramp works as well as Kev does (obviously)

but on the maintenance side, I share a seniority list with a lot of people who are a supervisor in the traditional sense of the word. Certainly in the "I'm going to put supervisor on my linked in page to make it easy for people who don't know Delta terminology" sense of the word

For example, I consider my lead my boss. He isn't my foreman but in the chain of command he is above me. From what I know about unions, he would be in the union but would still be my lead aka my boss aka my supervisor.

Ok.

Sorry man usually I pick things apart and take them on one by one but honestly you’ve been gone from here for a while now and are kinda behind the loop now.

Yea the Boards are dead except for the last of us who clearly have OCD issues (Yes me too) and everyone else just Trolling each other pretty much daily now.

I wish we could learn on here to stay the F out of each other’s business but everyone here thinks there opinions in others houses have to be heard and there the ones who got that magic answer how to run the proper Beautification Project to spruce up the Neighborhood.

Kev can’t keep out of my house so occasionally I come over here to chit in his yard. Nothing more than that Doggie.

And yea you came out of the box swinging anger bombs and you know it.
yeah......no. I don't get angry about what people I don't even know post on the internet.

I came out swinging "why the f can't y'all act like adults" bombs at best.
700UW get’s pissed when I don’t spell out USAIRWAYS too.

Guess I’ll never be Supervisor material? I’m not the right sort of stock. :(
I don't know. The us vs them mentally would certainly work at American. You'd just have to switch sides.

and when the IAM/TWU inevitably give your job away for 2 cents and a peanut to be named later....you might need to make the move.

yeah......no. I don't get angry about what people I don't even know post on the internet.

I came out swinging "why the f can't y'all act like adults" bombs at best.

I don't know. The us vs them mentally would certainly work at American. You'd just have to switch sides.

and when the IAM/TWU inevitably give your job away for 2 cents and a peanut to be named later....you might need to make the move.

I get it. You have a different point of view than I do when it comes to Unions or particularly the Unions in the Airline Industry.

The difference is you do act like an adult and are usually quite respectful in your opinions so I can and have pretty much always been respectful back to you.

Do you know that old 700UW has been popping back on to the Boards and EVERY time Kev has called him out as Rich and the Caterer to try and get him thrown back off again.

He’s become a pretty classless little prick IMO.

Again, I’m amazed at just how much I phase you. I truly had no idea.

Gotta call it a night. Back later. Have fun.

You don’t phase me. You’re not going to change whatever’s going to ultimately happen at MY job which is all that really matters.

But again you did become a classless little prick where I used to think the complete opposite about you.